Chapter 19

Harry's POV : 

"I'm very happy Harry, Thank you for asking." Cher said coldly.

"No, I mean are you really happy? I'm serious." I said.

"Yeah, I just ruined your new relationship how lovely is that." She said smiling handing me a can of beer.

"Oh, I get it. You're just gonna let her go like you let me go?" She said after a minute of silence.

I looked down wondering what can I do, Let go of Taylor easily? Talk with Cher about what happened in these three years? Or just back home and forget about everything.

"Don't you forget Harry, I stood up for you a million times, I hurted myself to keep you happy. Why can't you admit that I was the one who keeps your happiness going and now you're desperate because i'm not into your life anymore?" 

Here she goes, The same topic over again, No matter how much I will explain she won't understand.

"Cher, I..-" Tried to speak but no words come out.
"In fact, I'm gonna hurt myself again, For you harry"  Cher said picking up her phone seemed to call someone.
"Hey Taylor babe, You might hate me now but call me back." She said.

I ran to her side and pushed her hard on the wall holding her hand trying to keep the phone away from her

"Hello?" Taylor's voice came from the other line of the phone.

"Shshsh!" I pointed to Cher while my hand was covering her mouth while she looked at me with wide eyes opened
Slowly taking the phone away from her and shuting it down while Cher still in shock for my reaction
Moving my hand away from her mouth.
"What the hell was that for huh?!" Cher said..

"Cher" I said taking a heavy deep breathe.

"I never loved her, It's hopeless." I said looking down.

"Harry you're so confusing! Tell me everything now!" She said pushing me.

"Easy." Holding her arms together staring at her in the eye

"Stop acting this way, You're not scaring me." 

She simply said 

-------------------------------

Hey guys I'm sorry I had exams and they're done now and this part is really short cause I'm so busy:(

Sorry guys but don't forget to read and vote. Love you x