Bad boy love

Hey everyone! I'm new to writing, hope you enjoy my first book :)

Chapter 1 - new school, new me
The blistering cold continued to whip at my face as I tried to walk to school. The blizzard hadn't stopped for days since I arrived to my new home. Constant travelling has always been apart of my life, mum could never just settle in one place, or as she likes to call it "life on the run." She finally promised to settle down here, in Oakdale. I don't know why, but she says it means a lot to her.
Walking into new schools is pretty common for me, the constant moving never really allowed me to stay in one place too long, so this shouldn't be any different to any of the other schools. Looking around I saw the 'jocks' in that corner, the 'nerds', the 'band geeks' in another corner, and every person looked like they knew exactly where they belonged. The glares and curious eyes greedily looked upon me, judging my every inch, every little detail not leaving anything unseen.

Keeping my head down, trying to dodge their piercing stairs, I turn a corner needing to find somewhere, anywhere that's away from the judgemental eyes. Next thing I know, I'm stumbling over my own feet and my whole body is slamming into a locker. "F*%k, good one Mia", I thought to myself, trust me to already be tripping over imaginary things. I go to get up and come face to face with a group of smirking boys. Lost for words I just stare, I'm blushing now I can feel it. The obnoxious ringing of the bell for first period snaps me out of my daze, I start scrambling to grab my books from the floor, hoping to avoid the eyes of this group of boys who look like pure trouble.
I finally get to my first class, knowing I'm late I knock on the door. "Don't you dare come inside! You are late, tardiness is not accepted in my class or this school!", the door wasn't even open and I could hear the booming voice of the teacher loud and clear. Not wanting to be blasted today, I chose the safest option to wait outside. I was definitely not expecting my first day to go like this.
I'm about to walk away when I hear the teachers voice again, "Get out Mr Hemmings! I do not care that every student thinks you're hilarious, I do not allow any place for disrespect in my classroom!". Next thing I know, the door opens and out comes a literal God. Now this boy was beautiful, classic American football team quarter back, Colgate smile, brown hair with those dazzling blue eyes, the list just goes on.... I couldn't help but look like a gaping fool.  His mouth is moving now, but I just can't comprehend the words.
"Did you hear anything I just said?" The smirk on his face showed that he knew exactly how gorgeous he was, and that I was unceremoniously caught in awe.
Snapping out of my trance, I tried to respond but literally could not form a complete sentence, the words were ready to come out but my brain was just in a state of fuzz. Through a fit of laughter, "Hi I'm Dace, and you are ?"
I answer quietly, finally being able to push some words out, "I'm Mia".
I see him looking at me up and down, not sure if he's checking me out or totally weirded out. I'm your average looking girl, naturally wavy blonde hair that's mid way down my back, green eyes, short and skinny but not too skinny. I've always found my body weird, my hips seem way to curvy. I bring my attention back to
him, he asks me "what brings you to Oakdale, you're obviously new here?"
The smile still hasn't left his face, and I'm worried I'm not going to be able to formulate any proper sentences, but surprisingly I answer, "umm.. Just moving around a lot, probably won't be here next month".
His eyes took me in, I felt as though he could look straight into me, knowing exactly what I was thinking. "Well how about we catch up after school or something, I'll show you around, you know introduce you to the town?"
Lost for words, I just nodded, not wanting to embarrass myself with words. His intense gaze was still on me, "alright then,  meet you in the car park after school." With those words, and a smirk Dace was gone, and I was left standing there like the speechless fool I was.

.