Chapter 1 Introduction

Name: Andrea "Andy" Montgomery

Born: March 6, 1973

Species: vampire

Turned: 1990

Age: 17/41

Friends: Eliza Guerra, Jade Murphy, Camila Diaz, Layla Perez, and Preston Jones

(meets Jade and Camila at school she already knew Layla and Preston)

Enemies: Madison Strega Deveraux
(only for awhile) and Lucia Luna Askelson

Name: Eliza Guerra

Born: December 3, 1997

Species: werewolf (triggered)

Age: 17

Friends: Andrea Montgomery (becomes friends with all of Andrea's friends and has a crush on Matthew "Matt" Adams)

Enemies: Lucia Luna Askelson, Valeria Adams and becomes enemies with all of Lucia's friends

Name: Madison Strega Deveraux

Born: July 14, 1847

Species: immortal witch

Age: 17/162

Friends: Lucia Luna Askelson
(later becomes enemies)

Enemies: Andrea Montgomery and her friends
(later becomes friends)

Name: Lucia Luna Askelson

Born: October 13, 10th century

Age: 17/1,000+

Species: original vampire/witch/werewolf(AKA tribrid)

Friends:Madison Strega Deveraux
(later becomes enemies)

Old or new friends:

Quinn Garcia, Kylie Jackson, Jessie Miller, Oliver Williams, Jordan Harris, Nevena Vlasov, and Alicia Salvati

Enemies:Eliza Guerra

Andrea's POV

I wake up to an audible sound ringing throughout my room. " Ugh not now" I groan while smothering myself with a pillow. Today is the first day of school and I am not in the mood. The only reason why I am going is because of my best friend. I scramble out of my bed reaching for my phone to turn my alarm off. "This is getting annoying already might as well get up now that I'm awake" i mumble "Oh god I'm talking to myself now" I grab my clothes for the day and get ready in the bathroom. While doing my hair I realize I haven't heard any other noise throughout the house. I scrunch my face in thought "Odd Eliza should be up by now with her loving mornings so much" i mumble "maybe I should go check on her". I grab my backpack and walk out into the hallway. As I am walking I notice Elizas room is opened and she's not in their. I hear a clashing sound coming from the kitchen. I speed downstairs to see my best friend Eliza on the floor with cake mix all over herself and the floor. I laugh while asking "couldn't sleep last night?" She stands up brushing off the excess powder from her apron "no i was too excited for our first day back to school" she states excitedly while cleaning up the mess quickly. "so I just thought maybe I should bake a celebratory 'first day back to school' cake" I smile while walking to help her clean up " you know you could've just woken me up to keep you company instead of you baking alone in the dark" she laughs while pointing a whisk at me  "Ha ha like you would've been so happy to be woken up from your lovely sleep. Shouldn't vampires be night owls you literally sleep all day I didn't know I was friends with a mummy" I laugh with her knowing fully well I wouldn't have liked her waking me up " Well i thought werewolves wouldn't be so clumsy but here you are covered in cake mix and" i pause and reach for something white in her hair " is this an egg shell how did you manage to get an egg shell stuck in your hair" I look around " where is the yolk" she looks at you confused " I didn't even add the eggs yet to this batch" while we are both looking around something wet falls on my face. We both look up to see an egg slowly dripping off the ceiling. " ELIZA THE EGG IS LEAKING ONTO MY FACE" i scream in realization. Eliza quickly grabs the Mop to clean the ceiling before the egg falls on me more. While she is cleaning the egg up I speed to my bathroom to clean my face. After I am done I look at myself in the mirror "My name is Andrea Montgomery and I am forever stuck looking like I am 17 how has your first day been" I muster a fake smile at myself in the mirror.