Chapter 54

I get back to the back yard of the pack house and something seems wrong. I feel the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. My other sides are being antsy. Then a line of rouges come out of the woods. "Rouges!" I shout out. Pack warriors stream out of the house as well as my mates. "Get inside Blaze. Go to the bunker." Ashton tells me pushing me toward the back door. I turn to look at him and end up looking over his shoulder and I see Thorne being dragged out by her hair by one of the rouges and she try's desperately to protect her unborn pups. I growl push Ashton away and waddle to the front of my men and women who are growling at the man who holds their pregnant gamma. "Well well well if it isn't the most powerful Alpha Luna in the world." The rouge smirks. I growl
"What do you want you filthy rouge?" I spat at it. "Well you see you killed my brother and you see I want someone to pay for that. You see an eye for an eye." He says. He pulls Thorne up to eye level like she weighs nothing. He throws her to two other rouges. My pack along with the other two packs (bvb pack and 5sos pack) growl at them. The two rouges hold her up and the leader rouge looks at her taunting us. He runs his finger down her cheek and she turns and bites him hard because her pulls back a bleeding finger. He slaps her and the packs lunge foreword. I hold up my hand to stop them if we attack we're falling part to his game. He turns back to us suddenly with a dagger in his hands. He throws it at me and I catch it no problem. I throw it back and it hits one of the guys holding Thorne right in the eye killing him. Then mostly everyone shifts into their wolves. I may or may not have just started a battle whoops. The guy takes his claws and swipes them across Thorne's stomach and blood pours out. Then all hell breaks lose. I run foreword and grab Thorn and start to pull/walk her to the doctors house. "Come in Thorne you can do it just a few more steps." I drag her up the pack doctors stairs. I knock on the door. Rachel five year old daughter opens the door. "Tess get your mom it's an emergency hurry honey hurry." I tell her. Rachel runs down the hall in socks and slides to us. "Come this way Luna and Gamma. There a room over here." We run over and get Thorne over to the table. "Rachel what are we gonna do?" I ask my voice quivering. "We need to preform an emergency C section. My nurses are all on the battle field so you gonna have to help me." I nod. She grabs everything she needs to preform it and my job is to talk to Thorne as it happens and take the babies away to clean when their born. "Luna the first baby." Rachel tells me. I nod and grab a clean towel and take the baby away to the bathroom where a small little bath is. It's a boy I clean him carefully and hurry back into the room. I set the little boy into a bed and grab the next baby as Rachel starts to close and sew Thorne back together. It's a little girl. She has a scratch on her arm. I put my hand over it and say "Cura tus heridas." Which translates to heal thy wounds. And the scratch is now a scar. I get her cleaned up and brought back into the room. Rachel takes the boy to do some tests. "Thorne I'm going to look for Owen. He's gonna want to know he's a dad. And Chase, Beau, Calum, Mikey, Ash, and Dr. Fluke are gonna wanna know that they are a aunt and uncles." She nods and I head out. The battle has been over for a short while and the bodies of the rouges are being burned and our death count is three those three are being buried in the Pack cemetery. "Owen. Where are you?" I call out and he springs out of no where. "Jesus man we're getting you a collar with a bell." I tell him.
"I didn't know you were into that kinky stuff. And where's my mate?" He says. I turn and motion for him to follow me. "What happened? Are my pups okay? Is Thorne okay? Why aren't you answering me? I know for a fact your not deaf." I roll my eyes.
"They're fine. You might not be if you don't shut the fuck up." I tell him. We get to Rachel's house and he runs in and in blind stupidity runs into a wall. "Dude before you hurt yourself any further follow me." I walk toward the room Thorne is in. And he pushes me out of the way and runs to Thorne. I fall and watch as he kisses her head and all over her face telling her that he's never letting her or the pups out of his sight. Then he turns and freaks out when he sees the pups aren't in the bed. "Owen calm the fuck down Rachel took them to test them." He lets a breath out. "Hey Owen help me up? I'm kinda like a turtle I can't get up." He pulls me up.
Rachel comes back in with the little boy. "He's all healthy." She says then walks out. Owen starts tearing up. "Man up you sissy." Thorns says while smirking. "I can believe that i missed the birth. I'll be there for the next one. I promise." He tells Thorne. Rachel comes back with the little girl. "Gamma there's something I'd like to tell you." Rachel says in a concerned voice while handing me the girl. "Umm so doing the tests I figured out that she's can't hear. I'm sorry but your daughters deaf." She says that and my heart shatters for the little girl I'm holding I'm holding in my arms because she won't be able to hear ever. Thorne starts crying and Rachel runs out. I put the little girl on her bed and walk out to tell the packs. I howl which lets them know to meet out side the pack house. "Well as you know Thorne you gamma was taken and attack. I rushed her to Rachel's house where her twins were successfully delivered. Thorne is okay as well. Her first born was a healthy baby boy but her second a girl was born deaf. That's currently all I know and I'll update you all as that progresses." I finish and hear whispers from the crowd. "Thorne's been through so much I wish she didn't have to go through this."
"Why would she keep that deaf thing it's only gonna make the pack look weak."
No not in my fucking packs. "Okay as the packs Luna I will not be sitting here listening to you insult the gamma hour old daughter. If you have anything more to say that isn't kind I will kindly decapitate you and see how you like it. Good day." I say and walk off.