Chapter 27

Casse's POV

It was 6:30 and I'd finally finished getting ready.

I walked over to my mirror, my heels clicking as I walked. I took a look at my reflection and smiled, I looked really good. I wore a gorgeous white lace dress that had an open back, with the same back pumps I wore Christmas Eve. I had to redo my makeup because it looked bad from rushing from before, and ended up curling my hair in loose waves.

I smiled noticing all of my wounds from Jack's attack had finally healed. Scars still remained but for the cuts and bruises, they had gone.

"Casse, hurry up we're going to be late!" I heard Luke call from downstairs.

"I'm coming!" I yelled back before grabbing my phone and heading down the stairs.

When I reached the bottom, the guys weren't there. I entered the living room and saw them both on their phones. I cleared my throat and they both looked up.

"You look nice, Cass." Luke says smiling as he stands up. I look past him at Harry who is gawking as his eyes scan my body. I raise an eyebrow and he blushes before walking over to me.

"You're beautiful, babe." He says leaning in and placing a soft kiss on my head. I smile as I take in his cologne. I smile when I noticed his outfit. He wore a navy shirt and dark denim jeans with his usual boots. He runs his hand down my arm and laces his fingers with mine and leads me out the door. We get in the backseat together and Luke gets in the driver's seat.

"Have you ever been to Mike's before?" I ask Luke as we pull out the driveway.

"Yeah plenty of times. Its nice." He says keeping his attention on the road.

I've never been to Mike's house. I've only been to Kate and Jen's. They're roommates so whenever we hangout we normally go there because the guys always come over mine and Luke's.

But now that everyone is together, things will probably different. I hoped, ever since I found out, nothing would change between us, and that out relationships wouldn't get in between our friendships. That's actually how it went for everyone, which is why I was putting the Alex thing behind me, and why I was trying to put the Niall thing behind me.

That reminds me, how are Niall and Harry even friends? I mean Niall is Irish and Harry's English, and I'm assuming all the other boys are English too, because of their accents. I thought about asking Harry but decide against it. Whenever the two of us start asking each other questions it turns into a fight.

"We're pulling in now." Luke states as we pull into a large driveway. The driveway itself is beautiful, surrounded by trees. Then I saw the house.There were at least three stories, and it was unbelievably stunning.

There were people and cars all over the place, so Luke pulled over to the side in the grass, "There are more people here than usual at these parties." Luke says as we get out of the car.

"Yeah, there are so many people here." I say as we walk up the driveway. When people's heads start turning at our arrival Harry's arm snakes around my waist pulling me closer to him. I look down trying to hide my blushing face.

We enter the house and my jaw drops. There was a fucking spiral staircase, and the living room had at least six couches.

"He lives with like ten other guys, Casse. He's in a fraternity remember?" Luke yells in my ear. I nod even though I completely forgot. We make our way through the house and I finally spot Kate.

"I found Kate!" I yell to Luke and Harry as I pull them in the direction of Kate.

She turns her head and smiles as soon as she sees us. I let go of Harry and Luke's hand and give my best friend a hug.