5SOS Prom Chatzy plot

They all live in the School house, everyone has separate bedrooms - It is prom in 5 days, what will happen in those 5 days....

CALUM - Calum literally makes EVERYONE so happy. Like he's so carefree, and his personality is so perfect, and he's always happy, his GF are childhood best friends, but for a long time now Calum has started developing a huge crush on GF, but she only likes him as a friend and he is incredibly friend zoned. Will he be able to tell her his true feelings before she finds someone to go to prom with? Or will it be to late...

CALUMS GF - She is funny, just like Calum, loves making people laugh and loves to put a smile on everyones face. She helps a lot round the school house, cooking, cleaning, she is like the mum of them all. Her childhood best friend(Calum) has a crush on her, but she doesn't like him like that. When she finds out he likes her, will it be to late? Or will she also confess her hidden feelings for him?

LUKE- Luke comes across as quite shy around most people but Luke’s gf, Ashton’s gf and Michael bring out his lively side. He is really close friends with those three but he is best friends with Luke’s gf. He sees her as a sister he never had who he can be completely himself around. What he doesn’t realise is that Luke’s gf is massively crushing on him and has been since they met. He doesn’t pick up on any of the hints that she is dropping about prom and just carries on being goofy around her. Will he notice that she wants to go with him before it’s too late? Will he start to think of her as more than just a friend?

LUKES GF - She is super bubbly around her best friends Luke, Michael and Ashton’s gf and they all find her really funny and a good friend. But she doesn’t want to be friends with Luke anymore. She’s been friends with him for what seems like forever but since they met, she’s always felt that he was the one that she needed. The one she was falling in love with. She wants him to take her to prom so that they can start their relationship but he sees her as his best friend and she thinks that it’s wrong for the girl to ask the guy to prom. So instead, she has to hint to him that he’s the one she really wants to go with. Will she drop the right hints? Will he realise and ask her? Will they end up dating?

ASHTON - He’s friendly and popular with most people. He’s not very popular with Ashton’s gf. He doesn’t really care though. He thinks she’s way too sassy. His closest friends are Calum and Michael’s gf. Him and Michael’s gf are siblings but they’re still really close which is nice. Ashton only realises he has feelings for Ashton’s gf when he sees her laughing and what looks to him like flirting with Michael. He doesn’t really like it so he thinks he has to try and get her before Michael and also before his sister finds out he likes her. Will he do it in time? Will Michael’s gf find out? Will she get with Michael?

ASHTONS GF - She’s sassy. She is only close friends with Luke’s GF, Luke and Michael. She doesn’t really talk to anyone else because she finds them irritating. Especially Michael’s GF. She absolutely hates her. So when Michael hints that he likes her, Ashton’s gf is so annoyed and does her best to stop it going anywhere. But while she’s busy ruining Michael’s chances, she doesn’t notice Ashton trying to get her attention. Will he get to ask her to prom before the big night? Will she say yes? Will she destroy Michael’s relationship?

MICHAEL - Michael’s personality is sweet and childlike, just like Michaels GF, but they don't exactly talk much due to Ashtons GF hating Mikeys GF so much, Michael hints a few times to Ashtons GF that he likes (his future GF) and tries to ask her to prom, but theres one thing stopping him. Ashtons GF.

He tries getting his future GF's attention plenty of times but she is usually in her own world up in the clouds.

ALICE- Alice is very childlike, she has the mental age of a 5 year old, some people say stupid, others say confused... To be honest she's both, but thats why everyone loves her... Apart from Ashtons GF, they both despise each other, always have, no one really understands it. When its coming close to the day of prom she is panicking that she will have no one to go with, but people reassure that she'll find someone in time. But are they right? She is also siblings with Ashton, they are close, more like best friends, but will she be okay with finding out he likes her enemy?