My day out part2 (?) I wish we didn't need chapters....

Sorry I hadn't updated this story in a while. I've been really focused on other things.

Cory S, this chapter will be dedicated to you, since you won't leave me alone about updating! lol

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Around nine, I sat in the car. I was upfront with my mom, and Christain was in back. I was going to be in back, but my mom insisted I was by her.

I sat in the waiting room while Chris and Mom where back with the doctor. I hadn't a clue what they were doing, but I had gone through all the magazines, paced back and forth numerous times, and tried texting all my friends. It had felt like hours had gone by.

When they finally came out, Christain had a sucker, and had been crying.  The receponist who kept me some company aslo gave me one becuase I 'behaved very well, too'.

It was a couple of minutes afer 10, when Mom drug us around town to run earrands. It wasn't too bad, but I'd rather be with the guys, having fun just being us.

Christian really wanted a toy, and of course, he got one. She asked if I wanted anything, but with my arms crossed acorss my chest, I kept silent and shrugged.  She rolled her eyes, and we walked back to the video games. "mom, i really don't need anything."

"No, neither does Chris. He wanted something, and I;m sure you do too." That was partically true. But I don't really want to waste her money.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, so I think I'm going to start  posting the other stories of this series. keep an eye out! And I'm not done with this one, don't worry