Tales from Teenage Spies

Dakota's POV (The Missing Girl)

When the sirens went off, I panicked, I screamed, I ran. I only did those things because I was worried though. I was new to the school I was in. I wasn’t used to everything yet. 

“Shut up Dakota, and help me.” Whined my class mate Kelsey as she tried to shove a brick wall around. A bunch of the other girls helped her turn the wall around. 

I ran inside where trashcans were catching on fire. It was just like a public school’s lock down. (If you were supposed to turn a brick wall and set rows of trashcans on fire that is…) 

“Mr. Mason, get to your room. NOW!” A teacher yelled at me seeing me standing there. I nodded and ran to my room. I forgot that it really wasn’t my room, and actually belonged to a girl who had gone missing a year ago. Everyone still wished they could find her, but everyone knew her as dead. I stopped at my door realizing that someone had searched my room, because everything I own was out of place. I saw bloody foot prints leading to my bed. Someone moaned, and I saw a foot move. I quickly walked over to my bed. There was a girl there; she had black bobbed hair, and thousands of bruises. I screamed, but remembered that no one would be able to help me out with this. I opened my door as soon as the sirens stopped, and ran to get help. The girl looked as if she was already dead, so I knew that I had to get help immediately. 

“What Mr. Mason?” One of the teachers snapped at me when I told him that he needed to get up to my room as soon as he could. The headmaster was the first one actually in my room. He looked scared when he saw the beaten and bloody girl. 

“Get Justin,” He said before falling on his knees and crying. One of the other boys who went to the school ran into my room. 

“Where is she?” he asked. He looked at the girl laying on my bed and burst out into tears hugging her. 

“Madison,” he said crying. The teachers pried him off of her, and took her to the infirmary. 

“Mr. Mason, we’ll find you another room. You were told upon your arrival that if she ever came back, you would get a new room. Well, she’s back.” The headmaster said frowning a little. I nodded and followed him to a new room. I wasn’t sorry to see the other room go, it was too close to the headmasters’ office in my opinion.