Valentines Day Special (Bonus Chapter)

Happy Valentines Day everyone! I hope everyone has a wonderful time spending time with their special someone but even if you don't you still have the right to be happy. Valentines day doesn't have to be about relationships involving a boy/girl, you can celebrate your wonderful relationships with your friends and families as well :) This is a small bonus chapter on how Raph and Char met two years ago. 

***

Two Years Ago

I don't know what I was thinking when I decided that going to a club will help my headache. Although, in my defense it was either going to a crowded place with loud music or listening to Leo whine like a baby the whole night. I chose the first option since Leo can really act like a baby when he doesn't get what he wants, sometimes I wonder if he is a five year old or a twenty two year old man.

I am sitting in the V.I.P section of the club that's on the second floor of the building. There are couches and a private bar in here for people who mostly want to keep to themselves. I look down at the dance floor and see that Leo is sitting next to the bar with girls swarming around him. I can't wait till the day a real woman comes into his life to steer him straight and away from his playboy attitude.

"You seem to be having fun."

I look up and see Caleb leaning against the door way with a beer in his hands.

"Call it whatever you want," I say and take a sip of my drink.

He sits down on one of the chairs and faces me. "You need to let loose sometimes. Being tense isn't going to help you in the long run."

"I find it funny how you and Leo lecture me but not Asher."

"They know better than to waste their time on me," Asher grumbles from the bar.

"Raph, Asher is a different subject. He needs someone who isn't scared to put him in his place without peeing their pants before they say a word to him."

"Are you saying I am not intimidating ?" I ask raising my eyebrow.

"Believe me you are but you don't have a thick head like someone here."

"I really feel the love D' Angelo," Asher says sarcastically.

"Didn't know you even have such things like a feeling."

Asher glares at him and leaves the room.

"Having sex with random girls and getting drunk isn't what I want to do in my free time," I say ignoring Asher's departure.

"I never said that you had to do those things. Everyone has their own way of being free, it might not be right but it's better than building this tension in you," Caleb says. "Leo will eventually grow out of his playboy stage and find another way to be free."

"What do you do?"

"I go visit mom sometimes."

"That woman isn't your mom Caleb."

He shrugs. "She might not be my biological mother but she still loves and cares for me. She even cares for you Raph, don't punish that innocent woman for our father's crimes."

"She played a part in them," I growl.

"She didn't know what was actually happening. She was too in love with a monster who she thought was a wonderful man and too happy that she had children to love."

"She destroyed another family for her happiness," I yell.

"No, Marcus D' Angelo destroyed a family for his happiness! He's the one who hurt so many people not our mother!"