the land of dreams and horrors

"Fuuuuuck.... Noooooo" I scream launching out of bed, stumbling on the floor then hitting my head on my nightstand.

"Just another bad dream..." I mumble while slowly rising my hand to my head. The red liquid drops to the floor when my hand touches it

"Crap that hurts!" I scream to myself like there was no one around to hear it. I get up off of the ground and head down the corridor to the kitchen. Everything seemed normal except how quiet it was, usually my parents would be up since it was 8:00 and my brother would be blaring his music. I go back to my brother's room and took a peek inside, nobody was there. I checked my parents room and still no one, just a vacant room. I looked around to see if anything was missing or if they left a note anywhere. I go to their bed and one note lies there written in a dark red. The note read: why is one happy for the day to come when there is no day to come? I looked at it and pondered for a moment or two, then put the note down and walked away. The next place I check is going to be the last, outside. I go outside and walk around for about ten minutes, same as before the streets are empty. I go back to the house to my parents room and there stood a second note that said: better pack a knife or two or say goodbye.

I do as the paper said and took a knife from the kitchen. I start growing worried, so I bar the doors and windows and move on to other parts of the house and when I come back the wood I covered the doors and windows with are gone and on the window were written: I wouldn't if I were you.....

The last one I was completely frieked out and decided to leave the house. I run to the nearest forrest and take a break from the running. In the distance I could hear someone yelling

" DOUCH CONNOE!!!!" she yelled laughing after that. Her laugh was differant, playful with a twist of evil in it. I see her in the backgrounhd running and in her hand a case of throwing knives. Shortly after... she tripped over a rock and down she fell, when she got closer I realized who it was it was my friend!!!

"Raven!" I yelled to her. Soon she began to rebalance herself.

"Huh?" She questioned then quickly added to that "oh, hiii Bob!"

"Where is everyone?" I asked with a worried tone in my voice. She leaned over to a tree next to her, then answered, " I don't know, I thought you might, but I couldn't find anyone, so I thought I wouldn't find you either..." I walk over to a rock nearby and start kicking it. Soon or later my stomach growls, like it always does. We go in a random direction in search for food so we don't starve to death before we find out what happened to everyone. We keep going in the same direction till we reach an abandoned house in the woods. We go inside to search for people just to make sure we're not alone. The house had white walls in every room and in some rooms there was a big red stain others had holes the size of a person, like someone walked throughout it. Raven and I check the last of the rooms, but before we went there a figure came out of the door.