Just a Regular Irregular Holiday

Chapter 1

I was awoken by someone yelling and violently shaking me. I groaned "I'm awake, what do you want?"

I cracked open an eye to see my bestfriend Danielle standings there where she scoffed "well excuse me for actually wanting to get to Ibiza on time"

"CRAP! I am so sorry Danny" I apologised. I jumped out of bed and pulled on my chinos and black vest top that I had set aside last night. After applying minimal make up I slung my phone, purse and passport into my handluggage and trudged down the stairs dragging my suitcase behind me. Danny was standing there impatiently tapping her foot. "Riley have you got your passport" she asked

"Yes mother" I teased, she smiled at me before taking her suitcase down the front stairs to the cab driver. I followed behind her watching the cab drivers eyes widen as we approached the car. I scowled at the man as we carefully climbed into the back. The car fell into an awkward silence as we made our way to the airport.

We hopped out and paid the driver who watched us walk into the airport. "well he was a creep" Danny said. I laughed as we made our way to the check in. The check in went smoothly and we had an hour and half to kill so we went to the starbucks. It was pretty empty except for a group of about ten guys with matching T shirts on that read 'Ibiza 2012'. Great I thought more guys.I could feel their lustful eyes watching us as we sat down at the bar. I looked over to the guys to give them a glare when my eyes locked onto probably the most attractive guy in the group. He had lightly tanned skin and short chocolate brown hair. He stared back into my eyes before throwing a hand through his hair and winking at me. I screwed him and he seemed amused at my anger. Danny on the other hand was gesturing for them to come over. I slapped her hand when they started approaching us. The good looking one sat down in the stool next to me almost laughing when I shuffled away."Hey I'm Tyler"he said cheerfully. I ignored him and simply rolled my eyes. He smiled a beautiful smile before saying "playing hard to get huh?". I took a long swig of my coffee and continued to ignore him. Tyler began to get frustrated which I found amusing. "Ignoring right? Okay so you won't mind me doing this..." he trailed off. I turned my head slightly noticing his approaching hand towards my left thigh. I slapped it off just as there was contact.

"look if your trying to win me over or something it's not going to work. I'm not interested Tyler"I said hoping he'd get the point then hoping he didn't so he could annoy me more.

"what if I'm interested though?"he questioned

"Then that's pretty dumb, you don't know me" I said calmly

"let me get to know you then" he smiled at me warmly so I replied "Sorry don't share my information with Manwhores named tyler" I winked and left him siting at the bar. I had to elbow my way through crowd of men that were swarming around Danny. I took her arm and said "Boarding in ten minutes.. We have to go!" she nodded and grabbed her things.

We started walking into the boarding area when we were approached, once again, by the group of guys. Tyler took Danny aside to speak to her and I watched contently. They seemed to have swapped seats on the plane... crap! That would mean an hour and a half with him! Great!

"Hey Riley" tyler said amused at my expression

"How do you know my name? And why are you going to sit with me?"I asked slightly annoyed

"your friend told me and because I said I was going to get to know you" he answered as if it were a dumb question to ask

Tylers POV

It was funny seeing Rileys annoyed expression when she found out I was sitting with her. I was looking around when I saw her. Charlotte my ex girlfriend, she looked at me as if knowing what was going on. I had said I had moved on, which I had, but also said that I had a girlfriend. I looked at Riley she looked back at me confused.