Tina and paulie reloaded

LAST WE saw Tina and Pailie: Paulies dad (John) had um had what’s the word that I’m thinking of uh.. challenged Tina to a cage fighting match.Kinda. Tina didn’t like that because she wasn’t serious about cage fighting

She had never seen a cage fight in her life!

Paulie saw her discomfort and pat her on the back “It’s ok Tina” Said Paulie “You are god at stuff so you should be good at cage fighting”

“I’m not good with cage fighting” Said Tina “I’m only good with numbers. Like math. And stuff.”

Paullie chuckled enourmoushyl. “Don’t you know cage fighting is just like math?”

“wow” said tina

Paulies dad said “HEY” no actually he said “HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY are you two quite finished? I’m rearin for a CAGE FIGHT.”

“A cage fight?” said Paulie, “Dad. We must get the cage ready for the fight”

@@@@@@A FEW HORUS LATER@@@@@@@@@@@@

Tina had been forced into one of John’s cage fighting uniforms from the 80s (btw this series takes place in the year 2030) so Tina was in johns old leotard thing and she was nervously picking at her nail beds

“Im so nervous” she thought “this guys gonna kill me!!”

Paulie whistled from the audience. There were stands around the cage fighting place. “GO TINA! Fight for my southern honour”

“Okay” said Tin\a.

John descended onto the arena on a small platform that came from the ceiling. And glitter exploded on every side of the room. It was his Appley Entracnce. The room also was filled with the aroma of apples when he entered. Tina got hungry for apples. Tian consciously walked towards John and smacked at his appley tummy. It was round and red like an apple. It was also crunchy, so when you bit into it it crunched. Tinas Biting His Stomach Attack didn’t work because Johhn had her in a headlock between his knees.  Just when Tina foruhgt he was gonna take off her head with his chubby legs Paulie let out a screech and both John and Tina looked at her.

The wall had caved in and in through it had come the car form Cars and he pinned John down with his beefy car might “RUN!” He screamed.

Tina looked at her faithful companion car and her car yelled at her “TINA! You have to get out of here! Or youl DIE” “The apple thieves are here and they’ve come to murder your sweet ranchy princeess”

“OH NO!” Screamed Tina. She grabbed Paulie under her arm and made a mad dash for the city still wearing johns old cage ffighting leotard. The apple theivers watched them as they ran.

2thats gay” said the one

“yeah. Really gay.” Said the other one.

The proceded to steal more appels cuz that’s what they do then made mad haste to chase the appley coupe. They were going to steal their appley haappnies and make sweet yuris of their own (they were both women btw) (all the charactersa re women except for John and the car from Csars)

They jumped in their apple car and put the pedal to the metal but theres n o metal in an apple car,. It’s jhust apple. Then they followed them I guess to the city.

The city of love.

Not the city f flove

The BIG APPLE

New York city………………….

TBC

THE END