Teen days :)

Since the day I was born I have been living like a princess ! Until I was 7 I never thought my life was a roller coaster ride.. Except the screaming part .. Tomorrow everything was going to change it was going to be my 16th birthday !

And there I was standing on a Monday Morning at the gate of northshellington high ... The best school in the world . It gave me everything I ever wanted. My friends - Amanda , nicola , Kimberly , shruti and sandy ...

Amanda was a a girl who loved to try different forms of dancing - from hip-hop to indian to jazz to ballet ... One flawless dancer she was !!

Nicola was the voice of the people she ran a dj show called radio on top ...Major Hit List of school :)

Kimberly was a nerd and a piano player ! Also a nervous reck at times ....

Shruti was the new girl in school and my new neighbor . She was from India .... And last but not the least the flirt of the group - sandy ... She was so beautiful the guys couldn't shop staring at her as she passed them ... BEauty is priceless :)

And I am - Kathrine a.k.a Kate , Kathy !! Interrupting my train of thoughts came in the school's heartthrob but according to me he was a bully and a player !!!!! Thinking as if it's funny he trips me as I was walking into school and as he said " happy birthday freak show " with an attitude as usual.

My reply sounded very harsh I was like " wow!! The jerk knows my birthday ... Close but yet far ... It's tomorrow .... "

He flipped his hair as he stared at me as if I was from mars ... People in our school treated his as god ... They worshipped him . No one would even dare calling him names considering his father to be an advocate and mother a cop :@

The school bell rang as I smirked at his posse and headed towards my locker where my Amanda and nicola were. They seemed to be discussing something so important apparently which was confidential . Everybody could see it except me.. How unfair ...

" hey guys ... ! I said as I greeted amanda and Nicole they seemed kinda down whenever we had calculus in the first period ..

******************************************************************************************

hey guys this is my first attempt ... Pls comment help me ... Thnx a Lott :) luv ;)