6

"Grab your phone, and text 'I Love You' to the last person that texted you." She said, and looked at my phone.

"I can't do that." I said

Lauren POV
I looked at my phone and see that Brad was the last person to text me.
" Why not?" Camila asked
" I just can't." I said, Dinah took my phone." Hey give it back." I say as I attempt to get my phone back.
"Oooooo Who is Brad? OMG is he your crush? Is that why you won't say I love you?" She asks than as she continued to read her mouth forms an O shape, and I grab my phone.
"Lauren what does it say?" Camila asks and I shake my head.
" Nothing." I reply and she takes my phone
" I am going to kill that boy." She said
" No it's nothing really." I said while grabbing it back.
"It is something." She argued
"Lets just go to sleep." Ally said
"I agree." Normani said and we all went to sleep.

Camila POV
I'm going to kill the Bread Bitch, why would he call Lauren of all people all those names, and to think they're dating. I don't care what she says but she's going to break up with him wether she wants to or not.

Sorry i haven't updated in a while and that the chapter's short. I have a lot of things going on right now, so updates are going to be pretty slow.  Hope you guys understand.