1.

"Crap!" the girl curses to herself as she reaches down to fix her heel. She continues hoping down the sidewalk, not wanting to be late. The taxi let her down at the front gates of the upscale gated neighborhood. The tall tanned girl had to walk the rest of the way passed huge house's that look similar to mini mansions. If she wasn't so nervous and late, she'd stop to admire them.

She checks her phone for the hundredth time. Making sure she has the right address as she comes in front of a gate with the numbers 5 1 2. The young woman takes a deep breath, while running her hands over her blazer, soothing the fabric as if it were her nerves. A white button up underneath compliments the baby blue blazer, along with a black high waist-ed skirt. An outfit fit for an occasion such as this.

After pressing the button by the gate a small voice finally answers back. "Name?"

"Camila Cabello." she replies in to the box with a speaker.

The steal gate with a giant initial "B" slides open. The Latina walks up the path bordered with flowers, leading to the door. Her long brown hair flowing behind her. She steps back taking in the ginormous house. Her eye's go wide. "This is where I'll be staying. I'll actually be living here." she says to herself. Tucking the lose strands of hair behind her ear, she reaches for the doorbell.

A small girl comes out from behind the door greeting her. "Hi, how are you? Mr. Biggs will just be a minute. Come in. Come in." The young maid dressed in her uniform, takes her luggage motioning for Camila to enter. 

As she enters, the girl is in complete awe. The view before her can only be from a fairy tale storybook. A beautiful chandelier hangs above a huge white stair case that looks almost fit for royalty. The dark marble flooring shines so bright she can see herself looking back. Huge statues of falcons sit on each side of the stairs. The huge birds make Camila's stomach turn a little bit.

"Peregrine falcons." a deep voice comes from the side.

Camila turns to see a well groomed man standing in the doorway from the right. He has on a grey suit with shinny cuff links. The small girl looks back to the statues nodding. "They're lovely." she turns back with a soft smile. 

"They are aren't they? My mother named me after them so it seemed fitting. However if the representation of them doesn't help, I do live up to the name." The man smirks smugly adding an uncomfortable wink in the end.

The Latina nods forcing a smile. 

"Well don't be shy young lady. Follow me we have some things to go over before you start." he turns back into the hallway he emerged from.

She quickly follows, the knot in her stomach returning. The hallway is just as elegant. Classy art hangs on the walls. Multiple doors appear but they keep walking. They reach the last door right next to a huge window. Camila is captivated looking out to acres and acres of land. A pool to one side. A tennis court to the other. Flowers, flowers everywhere, she can imagine the maintenance it takes to up keep the entire yard.

"Ahem." The man clears his throat.

Camila pulls her attention back inside. "Uh.. I... Sorry. It's just really beautiful." 

The man nods, holding a hand out signaling for her to enter his office. As she does she's yet again in complete shock. Books line every inch of the walls. Only a lone desk and two chairs occupy the huge office. 

"Please take a seat." Mr. Biggs says taking his seat behind the oak desk.

"Thank you." Camila replies sitting as well.

"You seem to have fallen in love with the place already. I'll have Hernandez give you a proper tour once we've finished. I just want to go over risk and legal stuff." He slides papers over to Camila. "Your resume was beyond exceptional. I feel you'd fit the position really well. Now before we start do you have any questions?"