Destiel

Driving down the highway, Dean is startled by the sudden appearance of Castiel. After swerving, Dean brought the impala to a stop on the side of the road. "What the hell, Cas?"

"Sorry if I startled you"

"It's ok, but JESUS CHRIST! Give me a warning next time," Dean said, still clutching on to the steering wheel with sweaty palms.

Castiel apologized once more for the startlement. Dean wipes his sweaty hands on his jeans, looking at Cas next to him, then he takes Cas' hand in to his own and gives it a reassuring squeeze as he says with a full hearted grin, "It's ok." Dean then takes Cas by the chin and presses his lips against the lips of the angel and kisses him softly. Cas, returning the kiss, runs his fingers through Dean's short, brown hair as the tension grows. The kisses grow more passionate and much deeper as the two men begin to breathe heavily. Dean leans across the seat and runs his hand down the front of Cas.

Fumbling with the buttons, Dean starts to unbutton Castiel's shirt, exposing his firm, flawless chest. Dean then starts to kiss Cas on the neck and moves his way down to his chest. Cas then wraps his arms around Dean and transports them to the motel room, onto one of the beds. Dean, who hasn't missed a beat, keeps kissing along Castiel's chest and neck.

With his hands traveling along Deans's body, Cas pulls at Dean's shirt, hinting him that he wants him to take his shirt off. Dean, getting the hint, pulls his shirt over his head.

"Is that better?" Dean asks with a crooked grin.

"Much better" Cas whistpers into Dean's ear, breathing heavily as he removes his own shirt. Pressing himself against Dean, he lets his hands travel down the sides of Deans's body. Dean bringing one hand to snake around Cas's neck and resting at its base and his other hand to rest on the small of Cas's back, pulls Cas close for a deep and passionate kiss.

Dean then whispers into Castiel's ear, "Why don't you show me what you learned from the pizza guy?" as another crooked grin was given.

"heh-heh," Cas smiles crookedly in return, "ok" he says as he slams Dean against the wall and kisses him aggressively and kisses his way down the hunter's neck making Dean bite his lower lip, and then making his way down Dean's chest in a trail of kisses.

He stops and looks up at Dean for he is on his knees and unbuttoning the hunter's pants. Dean smiles and gives a slight nod as if to say 'go ahead.' Cas nods in return as if he got the message and knew what Dean was thinking. So he slides the jeans to the floor slowly and pulls downt eh boxers just as slow, exposing the hunter's already erected penis. Slowly Cas puts the cock in his mouth and begins to massage the tip with his tongue.

Dean starts to moan softly as Cas begins to slide his tongue up the side of his cock and sucking gently on the sides as he makes his way up to the tip. As Cas slides the dick in to his mouth again, Dean instantly cums, filling the angel's mouth with the salty liquid.

Cas moans as the liquid fills his mouth. Dean moans louder now in pleasure. Dean then grabs Cas and throws him on to the bed and holds him down as he undoes his slacks. Kissing his way down, Dean puls Cas's underwear down slowly as he kisses down Cas's body in a teasing manner. Grabbing ahold of the tie around Cas's neck, Dean pulls the angel upright and looks him in the eyes with a crooked grin and gives a quick soft kiss.

"Why did you stop?" Cas asked looking at Dean.

"Come on Cas, you can't expect me to jump right to it." Dean ways with a chuckle.

"Erm...uh...ok."

Dean crawls down the angel's body slowly, occasionally kissing his body, and finally exposing the cock of the angel. Slowly swirling his tongue around the tip, Dean wonders if he should teas the angel more, but decides not to. So he slides his mouth completely over the dick and slides the dick out of his mouth, sucking hard and making a loud 'pop'.

Castiel moaning loudly and pressing both hands against the back of Dean's head pushing him downward to take in his whole cock. As doing so, Cas moans even louder now as he lets out a shot of cum in to the hunter's mouth.

Dean swallows and pumps the shaft with one hand and strokes his own at the same time, keeping them both stiff and ready fro anything. He then gives Cas's cock one last blow before grabbing a hold of the tie around the angel's neck and pulling him upward to look him in the eyes and giving him a sweet, deep, and passionate kiss. While kissing, Dean bites cas's lower lip and sucks it gently which makes Cas moan softly.

Cas slides his tongue in to the man's mouth and massages his tongue with his own. After a while, Cas surprised Dean by ducking on his tongue gently for a couple seconds. Dean gives a smile, bites Cas's lower lip again and then pushes him backwards on the bed and reaches into a drawer of the nightstand and pulls out a bottle of lubricant and looks into the angel's eyes and smiles bigger and asks, "Do you want to prepare me?"

Cas smiles, taking the lubricant in hand and pours some into his hand and rubs it all over Dean's cock, massaging it in the process. When he was finished, Dean turned Cas on his side and slid into him slowly.

Cas moaned softly, biting his lip and licking his lips afterwards. To hold him in position, Dean grips the angel's hips and pulls back to him as he thrusts his hips forward sliding in and out of Cas in such a well kept rhythm. Cas's gasps and moans start to get louder as Dean excels in spead.

"Do you like my cock in your tight angel ass?" Dean growls.

"Yes" Cas responds with a wince and through clenched teeth.

"Do you want me to go faster?" Dean asks, "harder?"

"Yes, Dean, yes" Cas almost yells as Dean begins to go faster and harder, almost pounding into the backside of Cas, making a clapping sound with every thrust. Dean then reaches around to take gold of Cas and begins to stroke his shaft aggressively, moving his hand up and down fast, pumping it and soon making Cas cum all over himself and Dean's hand, which still grips the now cum covered cock. Cas yells, "Ah! Dean, yes!"

Dean then pulls out of Cas and flips him on his back and taking the angel's dick into his mouth again, as he licks and sucks the cum from its surface as he strokes his own cock to keep it stiff and moaning at the taste of the cum covered cock that fits so perfectly in his mouth. Dean gives one last suck, making a loud 'pop' and Cas grabs at the hunter's shoulders, pulling him upward to kiss him and then shoves him down on the bed.

It's now Cas's turn to please Dean, so he covers his cock with lubricant quickly and then turns Dean over and shoves his dick inside of Dean with a quick thrust and goes straight to work. He didn't want to start out slow, for he knew this Winchester was strong enough to take it.Dean moans loudly with pleasure, loving the feel of the angel's cock inside him as Cas thrusts as hard as he can and as deep as he can to make sure he pleases Dean to the fullest.

As he pulls in and out of the hunter, Cas begins to kiss Dean on the neck to keep him in the right mood. Cas then quickly pulls out just in time to cum all over Dean's backside as he lets out a moan and rubs his cock against Deans's now cum covered ass. Both men breathing heavily, soon became surprised as the door open's and Sam walks in with fast food.

Sam stands there shocked and his mouth hangs wide open and wide eyed. He then grows still with disbelief and drops the food to the floor. "Dean? Cas?" The two men stare at him with eyes open wide with shock as well.

"What the hell, Sammy?" Dean says as his voice cracks.

"I-I j-just..." Sam sighs, and covers his eyes to block the image before him. "Why did you have to do it in my bed?" Sam shakes his head.

"Well I wasn't going to do it in my bed" Dean smirks.

"Jesus Dean! I-I'm gone" Sam walks out the door ans slams the door shut.

"That was awkward" Cas says as his lips make a straight line.

"That it was, love" Dean lays his head on his arm and exhales deeply.