Percy Jackson - Gone Forever

Author's Note: This is a betrayal story, but not Chaos. I have no idea if it's good or not so please tell me! It's probably going to be really short! I might make more betrayal stories and those might have Chaos in them.

Percy POV

I just got back from my quest! I found Athena's spear and she finally approved of my relationship with Annabeth's! When I got back to camp everyone was ignoring me. I ignored them and went looking for my Wise Girl. I made my ring with Tyson and Leo at the Cyclopes forges. The ring had an owl with a trident on its stomach. I grabbed the box and the bouquet of grey roses, that I had Katie help me with, and went to look for Annabeth. I went to her cabin, but it was empty. I went to the beach to see if she was there. But instead I saw Jake, son of Ares; god of war, making out with some Aphrodite camper. I was about to leave, when I saw the face of the girl. It was.....Annabeth?

"When are you going to leave that jerk, Annie?" asked Chad impatiently.

"I'll break up with him when he gets back from his quest, Chad" Annabeth said.

I took that as the moment to step out.

"ANNABETH!!!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!???!?!?!?"

"Isn't that obvious? She's in love with ME not you. She hates you!" Chad yelled. He smirked.

"P-per-percy? W-what a-are you d-doing here? I-I-I c-can ex-explain!" She said nervously.

"Well I was going to propose to you. BUT THAT CHANGED WHEN I SAW YOU HERE WITH HIM!!!!"

Annabeth burst out crying and Chad started yelling at me. I ignored him and threw the little velvet box and the bouquet of roses at Annabeth and stormed back to my cabin. I packed ambrosia, nectar, water, clothes, mortal money, drachmas, and food. I wrote a note to camp, Chiron, Grover, Thalia, Nico, and Annabeth. I saw a picture or me and Annabeth and I ripped up her side of the picture. I stuck Riptide in my pocket and slung on the backpack. I went out of my cabin to Thalia's pine.
"Goodbye" I whispered. I touched the tree and stepped across the camp borders.

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THESE CHARACTERS THEY ALL BELONG TO RICK RIORDIAN EXCEPT JAKE. Gods I hate him.