🌙 loving yourself 🌙

I remember when I used to hate myself. I hated the way I looked, the things I thought, the way I viewed myself. I had this anger towards my body and my face and it didn't ever go away. I've been taking some time to get closer with myself, let myself live in peace & happiness. It's taken a long time but I finally feel happy within myself. I found the peace that I've been looking for. I love the way my tummy is shaped and I really love the stretch marks I have. I like my double chin and cellulite. Could I loose weight for my health? Sure! Am I going to work on loosing weight because CAMERON wants to? Heck yeah I am! Not because of anything I've ever heard from a bully, but because I want to be healthy. I want to be able to be happy within myself, but also healthy.
I just wanted to post this because in starting to love myself and I hope it shows you that you can love yourself as well. You are a beautiful little flower and you are going to grow big and tall, don't let anyone clip your stem and put you in a vase called "social norm". Be different! It's okay to be "weird" or "not normal". There is no such thing as normal. Dare to be different. Be whatever your heart desires. Be YOU!!
I honestly just love you all so much. You make me immensely happy and im grateful to have such an amazing support system.
Stay strong loves, and keep fighting for what you believe in! - Cammie 💎💫🌙✨❤🔮💖