Lily potter part 1

Lily's pov

Hi I'm lily Potter! Yes Harry Potter is my dad. We just moved to America! We as in my mum Ginny, my dad Harry, and my brothers James, and Albus. I really like it here. We're living in a large flat or apartment in upstate New York.

I'm 15 and I am going to Goode high school. My best friends are skylar solace, pria valdez, Zoe Jackson, and Esperanza or anza Valdez. Anza and pria are twins!

Anyway I'm dating Luke Jackson who is Zoe's brother, he's only older by a year. Skylar is dating Zoe's twin brother Charlie. Anza is dating skylars brother Ethan who is Luke's age. Pria is staying single but we all know she like Tristan grace who is Luke's BFF and Tristan likes her to!

I crap look at the time I got to go or else I'll be late for class! My first class is English and I have it with Pria and sky. This class is super insanely Freaking Borrrriiiiiinnnnnnggg!

----------time skip seven hours later---------

"Ring ring ring" finally the bell rang I can't believe how long that took but now it's time to go home and I'm feeling a bit nervous because Luke is going to Olive Garden with me and he's going to meet my parents!

I change into a sea green long sleeve shirt from pink, black leggings from pink, white Nike socks, and black sliders from pink.

I apply some foundation,powder,mascara, eyeliner, highlight, then set it all

I apply some foundation,powder,mascara, eyeliner, highlight, then set it all. I go and get into the car with my parents and we head to Olive Garden. Once we get there we wait outside for Luke and after about 3mins he pulls up. Luke got a blue ford pickup truck for his 16th birthday, which is convenient since I'm still 15.

Luke's wearing a Calvin Klein black leather jacket over a white and black adidas tee, ripped black  Aeropostale jeans  and white converse.

Luke walks up to me and says hi to me and my parents

Luke walks up to me and says hi to me and my parents. Then we walk in and my dad walks up and gets us a table. We get seated pretty fast then we sit down at a booth me and Luke on one side and my parents on the other.

We order drinks and food. Once we're done eating Luke and I talk trying to ignore my parents and avoid talking to them, but after a while we have to talk to them. They ask Luke questions about his family, friends, life,......... even his grades.

Luke tells the truth about everything and he even admits that his grades kinda suck because of his ADHD and dyslexia. My parents actually seem to like him a lot!

Finally Luke's mom texts him that it's time to go home but he invites all of us to his parents annual February bash! We agree to go and we all walk out.

My parents go to the car but stare at us as we say goodbye. He kisses me and says "see you tomorrow, love you". I reply "can't wait. I love you to". He walks off to his car and I get into mine. I sit there the whole way home thinking about him and how much I can't wait for that party.
-----------------------------------------------------
Omg I'm sooooooooooooooo sorry for how long it's taken me to write and actual chapter but the sequel book will be up soon so please please please go check that out! It will be up on 2/15/17! I'm thinking that the part two of this chapter will be the last chapter in this book and that will be up later tonight or tomorrow sometime I hope!

I love you all more than you could even imagine!😘

Allie