All or Nothing Chapter Two: The Bonds of Friendship

Hi guys!  In the last chapter, I forgot to mention something to you guys. There will be mentions of mutants, the X-MEN, and stuff like that because this IS the Marvel universe. I'm just letting you guys know ahead of time just in case you get confused or something.

~~~

Chapter Two

The redhead arched an eyebrow. "Beg."

"Come on, El." Her older brother groaned, getting irritated. Reed simply watched the two from his seat in the taxi with a slightly amused expression on his face.

Elena crossed her arms. "Don't 'come on, El' me. What you're asking me to do is be up in space…with Johnny. You owe me for this. Big time." It wasn't that she hated Johnny, she barely knew him honestly. However, the few times that she had seen him, he had always managed to piss her off within five minutes of talking to him. The guy was a total playboy and liked anything that had boob.

So, obviously, Elena would have preferred that Johnny couldn't come.

"It's not like you even need to talk to him. Ignore him. Heck, that's what I plan on doing." Ben snorted.

Elena arched an eyebrow. "I have a feeling you'll agree with me once you see him again."

"Come on guys, Johnny's not that bad." Reed defended as the taxi came to a stop.

"I really have to go, don't I?" Elena questioned with growing dread.

"Don't worry, it'll be fun." Reed said reassuringly.

The red-haired female arched an eyebrow at her friend. "Whatever you say, Brainiac." She remarked as she got out of the vehicle. "I'll see you guys tomorrow, okay?"

"Actually, I have to talk with Victor about supplies for the experiment so I won't see you for a few days." Reed stated, giving his friend an apologetic smile.

Elena rolled her eyes. "Have fun with that. See ya guys."

"Bye El." Ben gave his sister a smile before turning to Reed and going on a rant about the messed up deal that Reed had accepted.

Shaking her head at them, Elena shut the taxi door. After the taxi drove off, she turned to face the café and literally groaned when she saw that Jess had grabbed them a window booth. Currently, the brunette was waving at her while grinning maniacally through the window.

While laughing quietly at her friend, Elena walked in and took the seat across from Jess. She arched an eyebrow at the obvious good mood the woman was in. "What's up?"

Jess smirked. "As of today, I am officially an art teacher."

Elena arched an eyebrow. "Are they insane? They're really trusting you to teach kids?"

"I know, right? My reaction exactly." Jessica Allen was definitely not someone who should be influencing young minds…unless it was to show them what NOT to do.

When the waitress walked over to ask if Elena wanted anything, the redhead ordered her usual French Vanilla Cappuccino before turning back to respond to Jess as the waitress left, and said, "Well, congrats I guess."

"Thanks." Jess replied, smiling at her friend as some of her hyperness started to disappear. "Psycho found out and told me right before I left."

An amused look appeared on the redhead's face. "Have you actually called him that to his face yet?"

The dark brown haired woman nodded as if it wasn't that big of a deal. "Yeah, so?"

Elena laughed as she shook her head. Grinning, she said, "You know he's going to kill you one of these days, right?"