CNU - My Weird Story

*You're my girl. And I always love you*. That's the first time you heard from the guy you love. From the first time you met him when your classmates were having a study group.

Classmate 1 : Hey, yeorobun. I got a question and you need to answer it each of you.

Others : *nod*

Classmate 1 : What makes your heart beat faster?

Classmate 2 : When I saw girls with physique bodies.

Classmate 3 : When I saw guys wearing shorts.

Everyone answered what your classmate asked while you're still focusing on studying. Suddenly....

Classmate 1 : How about you, CNU? What makes your heart beat faster?

CNU : *surprised*. Ohh...when someone said "crying is good for your health".

Classmate 2 : What do you mean that? *everyone focused on CNU including you*

CNU : Well for the truth, I'm someone who likes to cry when reading novels and watching movies. So if she thinks like that, she's someone positive. And if she tell that to someone else, my heart starts beating fast. *smile*

Classmate 3 : Woah....even I don't understand a word.

You : //even he smiles, he just said something weird //

----------------♥♥----------------

It's been 3 years you're in a same class with CNU. He's known as "THE SMARTY GLASSES". And a lot of girls attracted to him because of his personalities. On that day, you're attracted to him as well. But you want to keep your feelings until the time comes.

After class at the school garden...

You : *searching for something*

Your friend (just any of your friends) : Hey, (your name). What are you doing there? Let's go.

You : Oh, can you please wait for me cause I'm trying to look for a praying mantis. *start explaining*. You see, the thing just done something weird like this. *showing something*. Then, it started to fly. Interesting, right? But i wanted to find it to make sure it is.

Your friend : *shocked* Haa?? You really like weird things, hah?

Next day....

You were staring at CNU who sat beside you because some girls were gathering him.

The girls : CNU oppa, can you teach me Mathematics please~~.

CNU : Okay, but can you wait after recess?

The girls : Araseo (Okay) , oppa. We'll come back again.

You : Wow, CNU. You're really smart. Even I don't know how to.

CNU : Jjinja? (Really?) . For me, Mathematics is really easy because it has only one answer.

You : That's the point. Maths makes me confusing.

CNU : What are you saying? *giggle*

You : What do you mean?

CNU : Well...for Maths, A=B & A=C can be B=C. I really like this method. But we can't apply this method in our daily lives. For example, I have "Girl A" and "Girl B". Both are my friends. Therfore, both girls can be friends as well. But it's impossible to. Because they'll fight over me. So, that is why Maths a delusion. And that's why I like it.

You were puzzled about CNU's explanation. You know he likes to say something weird, but that's the first weird thing he ever told you. From the time you and CNU alone in the class cleaning, you suddenly said to him.