Part 7

I lay beside Louis in the big bed in my apartment, it´s nice to just be close to him. The feeling of his hand in mine is perfect. He knows everything that makes me feel clam. It´s like he can look right in to my mind.

-“Harry…” Louis whispers out. I turn my head to him and he smiles when my eyes meet his, green meet blue…. I love his eyes, they are so beautiful, and if he let me I would drown in them. The color is the perfect shade of blue.

-“Yeah..” I whisper back and look right in to his eyes. What did I do to deserve someone as beautiful as Louis? I really don´t know, but I am happy I did it!

-“Hi” He says and I smiles bigger. This is one of the things I love about Louis. He is perfect.

-“Hi” I whisper back and peck his lips. His lips are soft but still not as soft as girl’s lips, which are something I like really much.

When I look in to Louis eyes everything else stops. The only thing I can see is the beautiful blue color. I could go on for days about how beautiful his eyes are! Because honestly his eyes are the most beautiful eyes I ever seen. I know it sound cheesy but it´s true.

-“What did I do to deserve you?” I ask and Louis laughs a little. It sounds like something coming from heaven. Louis maybe is an angel that fall down to earth. I heard something about that in a song I just don´t remember what song it was. I just remember that I really liked that song.

I smiles to Louis and pull him in to my arms. It feels like there is where he belongs, He belongs with me.

-“Night Hazza” Louis whispers and I smiles.

-“Night” I whisper back…

I look around and smiles when I found what I am looking for, Louis. He stands in a corner and smiles. He is beautiful where he stands. I don´t see any other than Louis, even if I know that there is many people that are grinding on each other, I don´t care about those people. No I only care about Louis.

-“Hello Sexy” A voice say and I turn around and see a blond girl with slutty clothes. She is someone I would like before I met Louis. Now she is nothing. The only person I need and want is Louis.

-“Sorry” I say and push myself past her so I can see the blue eyed boy again… The only different is that he is not there anymore… Where is my Louis? I need him he can´t just go now I need him! Where is he?!

I wake up and the sweat is dropping from my curls. I look down on the sleeping boy in my arms and relax. He is here, he is in my arms.

-“Harry are you okay?”  Louis asks me and I look at him. I don´t even realize that he is awake before he said something. Why is he so perfect? I don´t know but I am happy he is, I´m happy that I can call this beautiful boy mine.

-“Yes now I am” I answer honestly. He smiles and takes my hand in his. His hand is always so soft, something I adore about him. But to be honest, tell me something I don´t adore about the boy in my arms. He is perfect in every way possible.

Niall:

I walk in to Harry´s room and meet the sight of Louis in Harry´s arms. They look so super cute together. I smile and go over to them. I really don´t want to wake them up, but I have to. Modest wants to talk to Harry. I know that Harry is going to get pissed off. That is why I am glad Louis is here to. I know that Harry won´t do anything bad as long as Louis is in the same room. I just hope Modest let him be with Harry… Because otherwise they are putting themselves in deep shit!

-“Wake up boys” I say and none of the boys make a sign on waking up. Why are they so heavy sleepers?

-“Modest wants to talk to you Harry” I try and Harry just holds Louis harder in his arms.

-“Tell them to go and die” He answers and hide his face in Louis neck. Oooh this is soooo cute. Why do I have to do this to them. I realize that I don´t…

If modest wants them something they can go and wake them up by themselves! I smile and call them because I have to tell them that…

What I didn´t expect when I called them was for them to actually come here… Now I have two guys in Harry´s living room that is here to wake them up… Well fuck.

-------------------------------------

Here you go!!

Comment, vote and fan me for more!