poems and thoughts of prayer.(6 Poems)

Untitled.  

March 29, 2007.

Beginning is always hard but I must begin. 

Once I do, I can tell you how I feel.  

How I feel when you are around. 

How I feel when you are asleep.

Sometimes I want to go. Others, I just want to leave.

Your expression shows most when you do not know. Loosing sleep because the secrets you keep.

Cutting thru you, with only my eyes. What words do you use to tell your persuasive lies?  

Is that what holds me near? Is it love that feels me fear?

Ending is always easy. But, I must resist because the dealing is never quick.

Who has to say that would make a change? What steps would I choose?

The ones I have taken. 

The ones who led me here.

6:06 pm.

** ** ** ** *** *** ** ** *** ** ***

Your words. 

Wednesday January 9, 2008. Spiritual poem.  

4:04 am.

Your words are many. 

Your blessings that we may receive on a good account are plenty.

A father I never knew. A dad I never known. A lord I once heard. Of what do you speak?  

Has I grow, my understanding does too.  

All the things I dream. All the things I search for. All the things I need, my father my God as brought before me.

My nights were violent. Dreams were never made mildness. My praise was full of shame. Selfishness was my first, last, middle, nickname.  

My words I speak to you, my God are true. Your words are touching to my soul.  

Your angels with your blessings surround my home. For you to leave will break my mind heart and soul.

As to learn you as family, I must. You are like my father because you are sunken to my blood.  

Your words are many. I am willing to learn.  

Your words are plenty. I am willing to learn.  

As for my father, you are like, and my father you are.

Your glory I fallen asleep to. Since I always was awake.  

Your words are a puzzle I must put together. With each piece, I come closer to gaining righteousness. A follower I will be. Holding your right hand as a child does her dad.

Your words show me the way. Since I never once before knew the correct path. My seeds will follow me to except your orders.

To be in your gift of a paradise earth. To fill with sons and daughters. 

To do your will. 

Your loving words always have been known to be fulfilled.  

Thankful for always we must be. As your love, we should not see but your mercy lets it be.  

Your words to me, I take as a father. My sovereign lord Jehovah. Your ways I always have longed for.

** * **** *** ** ** *** *** ** ** *** ** ***