Chapter 1

I am Rose I've been cursed and I need to find one who can help me out. I have dark red hair, purple eyes, I'm 5'4 and my lips are as red as a rose petal trust me i know because of the petals. It should of been the other way around guy gets cursed the girl saves him but no it is the other way around.

I was on my way to the coffee shop so i could wake up from my busy night. Searching everywhere that will help me out of this mess when my mother called.

"Hello deary how are you" my mother says.

I'm fine mother I am just busy. You know how i am and missing Liam." I say thinking of his beautiful pale skin and his beautiful brown eyes and his tall frame.

"I'm sorry dear you know you can come and see me if you wish. I'm always here and so is your father." my mother says with sympathy

"I know mother." I say getting bored grabbing my coffee and heading home.

"Why don't you come on down deary. I could really use the help" my mother says with much enthusiasm.

"Mother I just don't have the time it is just so complicated. I just want to mourn in peace you understand that right." I say trying not to break down in tears

"OK fine you mourn in peace." my mother says and ends the call

I put my phone on the kitchen table and sip on my coffee. When a knock come to the door. 'I just want some peace people' I said in my head. She gets up and walks to the door and freezes, because she could sense this certain person was important.

She opened the door and bowed respectively and then she let her eyes roam over his features. He looked like he was about 6'4 and his skin tone was olive toned and his green eyes, his lips were pink and plump. He had a smirk on his adorably cute face.

"Hello I'm king---" she interrupted him

"I know who you are King Nicholas. Why are you at my home have i broke some rule." she said thinking over the last twenty-four hours.

"I'm here to take you to the palace i need help with something." he said while i was looking at his eyes questionably

"What is this something King Nicholas?" she said and then looked at he looked like he was looking at something behind her.

"Do you have a rose above your door." he said in his masculinity and it vibrated through and she found her eyes darting in the direction of the rose petal.

"Yes" she lied smoothly. She looked at the glass box that held her life and she was right it was missing a beautiful rose petal.

"Ok may I come in?" he said

"Um give me a minute"she shut the door and cleaned the place up and put a rose above the door.

She opened the door and gestured him to come in. He came in and sat at the kitchen table. She sat across the table moving her phone and putting it on the counter. She looked at him questionably.

"Do you want something to eat or drink? I have a blood bag in my fridge." she said with a little nervousness

"No thank you" he said looking at his phone intently

"Are you ok??" she said looking at him while she took the blood bag out of the fridge and putting it the blood in a cup and drinking it.

"Um i don't mean to rush you but there are things happening at the castle that require my attention so can you maybe hurry." he said sounding stressed

"Yeah​ sure I will be right back." she said and used her vampire speed to pack her stuff and had everything she needed down the steps and by the door and she grabbed her glass box with her beautiful rose in it and looked at him.

He nodded and they headed to the car and she put her things in the trunk but kept a hold of her glass box.

As soon as they got in the road she passed out she knew the king could teleport but he was going to the long way driving. She woke up and she was in a room that was unfamiliar.

There was a note that read 'You fell asleep and i couldn't wake you so i carried you this is your room enjoy King Nicholas'