Full moon pt.1~ 10

Stiles POV:
"Okay, so the plan is meet up at Lydia's then we'll tie you up." Scott told Liam.

"Okay, but what happened if I break out? Remember last time?" Liam reminded us of the last full moon.

The last full moon, was Liam's first full moon. Obviously he was having troubles controlling it, especially with his anger issues. He got out of the chains and pretty much tried to kill, Scott.

"I definitely remember last time." Kuta put up her hand and looked to Scott.

"Don't worry Liam, you've learnt control now. And if you get out, we've got Argent with us." Scott informed Liam and they both smiled.

"Okay. I think I can control it this time." He smiled and I just rolled my eyes.

Scott gave the rest of the information to the pack and then we left. We decided that Scott and I would go to his place first and get all the stuff.

"Are you sure he can control it?" I asked him, talking about Liam.

"I'm positive." He told me and looked at me. I gave him a look and raised my eyebrows. "Okay, I think he'll be able to control it."

"And if he can't?" I questioned him, unlocking my Jeep.

"We'll get to that." He told me, jumping in my jeep.

I started up the engine and drove out of the school drive way. I made my way to the main road and merged into the traffic.

I looked to my side and saw Scott. He looked tensed and uncomfortable. I looked at him and he looked at me, quickly looking away.

"You okay?" I asked him, looking back to the road.

"Yea, I'm fine." He told me, clearly lying.

I shook my head and continued to drive. When we got to his place, we ran inside and got all the chains. I took the bag and Scott took the chains.

"We sure this will hold him?" I asked him, still not sure about this plan.

"If this doesn't, then he's a lot stronger then we think." He told me and locked his front door.

"Great." I whispered and walked to the jeep.

"Stiles!" I heard Scott whisper loudly. "Do you hear that?" He asked me and I shook my head.

"What is it?" I asked him and looked around me. The only thing I could see was trees.

"It sounded like something growled." He shrugged and jumped in the jeep.

"Something or someone." I question and quickly jumped in the jeep.

I locked the doors and looked around us. Scott looked at me and laughed.

"What?" I asked him, angrily.

"Nothing." He smiled and looked out the window.

I started the car up and drove to Lydia's lake house. It was a good hours drive, so I put on some cool beats.

1 hour later:
The drive in was pretty silent, but there wasn't much to talk about. Apart from the mass murdering creature or that Malia, could possibly be a supernatural creature.

"We're here." Scott said, sighing. "That was a long trip."

We both got out of the car and saw Lydia's car. We went up to the door and Scott stopped.

"You don't hear that?" He asked me. He had the same worried expression on his face.

"Hear what, Scott?" I demanded to know.

"It sounds like growling. Like the same growling as before." He looked around us and froze in a particular spot.

"What is it Sc-" I couldn't finish my sentence, because I could see glowing blue eyes. "What is it?" I whispered, trying not to be to loud.

"Get in side." He whispered back and I looked at him.

"No! What are you going to do?" He looked at me and knew what that face meant.

"Go inside!" He yelled and his eye flashed red. He ran off and chased whatever it was.

"Scott!" I yelled, but I knew it was to late.