we found her

JOSH'S POV

I was writing a report on our latest person. " josh! we got one on the radar, up in California " Samantha told me.

" are you going now? " I asked her. she nodded in a rush and walked out the door. I finished my report and started to read a book I was reading.

FEW HOURS LATER

The door slammed open and the doctors and nurses rushed in a stretcher yelling stuff at each other, trying to get it into control. " faster her heart rate is going up! " one of the doctors yelled. I sat up straight and looked at Samantha who had stayed behind because she wasn't one of the nurses. I shot her a 'what the fuck is happening?!??' look. she sat down in front of the desk and exhaled.

" we're lucky we found her when we did. she was in an alley barley breathing, and she had mud and water all over her like she had fallen down. but we got her at least, and she's safe " " have you determined what group she's in yet? " no we couldn't tell, we should check up on her, want to come?" I nodded and went out in front of the desk area and we walked to the ICU.

we walked into the room and I saw a girl hooked up to what seemed Like a million machines. I walked up to her and touched her arms and I got shocked. I pulled my arm back instantly in fear that I was going to be shocked again." what happened? " Samantha asked. " I-I touched her skin and I got shocked " I said in fear. she looked at me skeptically and touched the girls skin. and had the same reaction that happened to me.

she ran out of the room and called into the doctors, and we explained what happened. they also touched her skin and they had the same thing happened to them. they pushed us out of the room and shut the door. we just shrugged and went back to our jobs.

FEW HOURS LATER

" AHHHH! WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOING HERE " rang out through my ears as I was having my breakfast with Samantha. we shot up and ran to the girl we had found room. we opened the door and she wasn't in there. we looked all around and then behind us we heard a door open. we turned around slowly and saw the girl there.

she looked like she had just changed, she was wearing a black sweatshirt and a pair of white skinny jeans. she also had some white converse that had been drawn on, and her hair was in a bun.

" what is your name? " Samantha asked. " Cassidy " she replied and ran out of the room. well she tried, but we put up the barrier and she started to push on it. she bent down on the metal floor and she closed her eyes. she put her hands on the floor and a shock of electricity ran through the floor, and I felt it run under my feet and i fell down. I yelled security before I blacked out.

CASSIDY'S POV

I surged through the metallic floor causing the two strangers to pass out. I turned around to have a chloroform napkin put on my face and everything went black.....

Few hours later

I woke up to find myself in a room. then, a big guy came in....... Or women maybe, I don't know my vision was hazey. we stared at each other for what seemed like eternity. then she says "hi! I'm Eleanor. what's your name?" like I was her friend. I just stared at her.

"What am I doing here?" I ask.