Lets see how red Artie can turn before Allie gets stabbed

(A/N Hi so sorry for not updating in awhile i've had like no inspiration IM NOT ABANDONING THIS STORY UPDATES WILL JUST BE FURTHER SPREAD OUT and i've been a bit of a crapwad for doing that so sorry. Warning for a bit of crude jokes and kisses, aka Allistor needs to stfu and Francis needs to keep his hands/lips to himself. Arthur isn't complaining tho. Thank you so much for 600+ reads holy shit)

Allistor hurriedly straightened Arthur's tie, a manic grin on his face as his little brother struggled in the strong Scotsman's grasp. "Bloody hell Allistor let go I can fix my own damn tie!" Arthur snapped, pushing away his older brother.

"Ah but ye know tha' I tie a tie better than you." Allistor reasoned, inching back to Arthur's side.

"YOUR DEFINITION OF TYING A TIE IS STRANGLING ME YOU GIT."

"I SEE NO PROBLEM WITH THA' SENTENCE." Allistor yelled back, still grinning like a maniac. "We need ta go, I didn't make reservations at tha best restaurant in town for nothin'." he paced the length of the hall, smoking a cigarette.

"Calm down we won't be late and how many times have I told you to stop smoking in my house!" Arthur screeched, fed up. They got into the car without killing each other and drove to the restaurant, Allistor entertaining himself by seeing how many shades of red he could make his brother turn. They exited the car and walked inside the large building, sitting down at a bench across from the restaurant. Looking inside Arthur could see that it was dimly lit, with art and scenes of Paris lining the walls. It looked like a very expensive place, and Arthur could see waiters in uniforms rushing around, getting everything set up. "Why the bloody hell are we here before it opens?" Arthur asked irritably, gesturing towards the sign that indicated that it would not be open for another five minutes.

"Because," Allistor drawled, slinging a hand over his little brother's shoulder. "I was expecting more of a crowd to get in. This place has the best reviews in town, an' I want ta impress Francis with my selection of restaurants. Also I want to properly meet him and explain that you are my little brother, an' if he does anything or touches you he will have to answer to me."

The Englishman rolled his eyes, tossing his brother's arm off. "First of all, there's only a crowd once it bloody opens. Second, I think you're forgetting that i'm an adult, and have been for a while. Third, i've been married and have a child. I'm not exactly a fluffy little bunny."

"God I wish you were then ye wouldn't talk so fuckin' much." Allistor groaned, standing up and walking to the door where a small crowd was beginning to form. Arthur got up and followed him, walking past a group of giggling girls.

"Oh my god this place is awesome. It's so expensive though!"

"My ex took me on a date here once and I swear his eyes nearly popped out of his head at the bill amount. And there's this really hot waiter there, he's French and might be in college."

"Ohhh i've seen him he's the one that called you my dear right? I wonder if he's single?"

"He dosen't seem to know a lot of English but his accent is beautiful." the girls twittered and gasped, while Arthur rolled his eyes.

"Americans." he hissed to his brother, who replied with a chuckle. They made their way inside and to the hostess, who was typing away furiously at the computer, eyes glued to the screen.

"Hello I have a reservation here under Kirkland." Allistor greeted and the girl looked up, nodding and scrolling through the files.

"Kirkland, party of three?" They nodded. "Right this way." she smiled pleasantly and led them through the restaurant and into a private room, oddly having no menus in her hands.