Chapter 16

Katie blows air from her mouth as she touches the sore area on her wrists before she smiles as Hugo holds her wrists and places a soft kiss on it.

"It will be swollen for few days," he states as he applies the gel around her tattoo.

"It came off beautiful" she smiles before hisses as it pains a bit.

"Good thing you only wanted a small heart sign" he shakes his head before he lets go of her hand.

"It looked so easy when I saw it on the videos," she pouts as she stares at the redness around her wrist.

"If it pains too much do tell," he states before getting up to get their dinner.

"Are you not feeling any pain?" she asks watching him using his hands freely.

"This is not the first time I got one and it is nothing compared to the other times I got a tattoo"

"I am jealous" she sighs before going to take the plate he brought but he pulls it away from her.

"You are not used to it so let me help me" he smiles setting the plate in front of them before he feeds her.

"I am finally done with the design Throne asked"

"Did you know for whom he wanted it for?" he asks as he takes a bite.

"Nope, I have not talked to him about it but I will have to, to know the size of the waist he wants to put it on...

I will give him a call in few days" she smiles in between the bites.

"So how was your day, did dad give you hard time at duty?"

"No, we are good now. I think he has finally come to the term that I am dating you"

"That's good"

"What did you do all day?" he asks her as he puts the empty plates away.

"Nothing much just checked out mom's unfinished works and trying to rearrange it, it's like I am back to the first week of my training when I decided to help mom with the designs"

"Don't stress much," he warns her.

"I think I love this stress though takes my mind off things"

"Good, so have you given any thoughts to get back to your work?" he asks her carefully as he gets comfortable besides her.

*******

"I don't think I want to go back to work"

"Don't let one bad experience stop you from doing what you love, heartbeat"

"I am not; actually I like this lazing around and working when I feel like and mom has wants me to take over the shop...

I think that is what I need right now, instead of wanting to join big name and all"

"You already have a name for yourself sweetheart"

"And maybe it's time I take over and let mom rest sometime, she has been working for as long as remember...

Also, dad is thinking abut retiring as well, I smell a long honeymoon from them" she giggles.

"Ah heaven" Hugo teases hearing the news.

"Of course, now no one will be there to order you around"

"Yeah its better you order me around than him," he grumbles as he pulls her in his arms putting his legs on the table and getting comfortable.

"Hey I never ordered you around"

"As if" he scoffs.

"When did I?" she demands as she pulls away from his arms and stares at him.