Deadly Addiction. ||z.m||

-///- (Chapter One)

---

-Mickayla's P.O.V-

---

"Wake up you little piece of sh*t"! My dad yelled.

I yawned and rubbed my eyes. I glanced at my clock. 6:05 a.m Start of a new day.

"You have school, So hurry! I ain't taking you there you can walk"! My mum said.

Such nice caring parents. (hence the sarcasm)

They care about a dog more than me. I got up and went to my small closet.

Hmmm.. what to wear? Well I only have three outfits.

I'm such a joke! Well since it's late spring I went with some dark blue skinny jeans that were ripped along with a loose white knit t-shirt and then the black leather jacket I always wear. I picked up my bag along with some money and my phone.

I carried it into the bathroom. I brushed my long brown hair. I also put on light makeup but nobody likes me anyways.

I'm also known to be a goody goody. Well sometimes. Depends on my mood. I have decent grades. I'm smart. I always manage to get stuff done. I'm almost through sixth form and then I'm free!

I walked out of the house. I put my headphones in. I started walking to school. I stopped at Mc Donald's because it is 8:00 school doesn't start until 8:50. I got a Mc Muffin with a large coke. I need energy.

I finally arrived to school with my coke in hand. I got the usual greetings.

"Hey geek, Wanna do my Geometry homework".

"Hey ugly, been shopping yet"?

"Do you have a license to be that ugly"?

"Whore".

I just ignored them, on the inside I was crying. I walked to my locker. Haley walked up to me. Shes the most popular in this place.

"Hey, Mickayla been shopping yet? or do you just buy the same clothes"?

People laughed.

"Do you know how much makeup your wearing at least enough pounds to fill a landfill you're a waste of makeup you slag". I shot back. People went ohh and laughed.

"I'd watch it Styles"! she growled and turned on her heel. She walks past me and I put my leg out. She almost tripped.

"Ow! my leg! Oh you're going to be sorry"! She squeaked and stomped away.

Idiot! I thought to myself. I headed to my Advanced English Class. I sat down and looked at my phone and I sipped my coke.

Then other kids came in. Finally, it is 8:50.

"Hello, class". My snooty teacher Mr. Dirkensen said.

Everyone calls him Mr.Dirkensh*t. He's mean. I always turn in my work and I have an A in this class though.

Then he started talking about an essay we are writing. Then there was a knock on the door. He opened it.

"Well well, You're late"! he snapped. Oh, its just Zayn.

Zayn's kinda creepy. I kinda know him. He has dated a lot of girls. He also smokes, drinks, and other things. He isn't the smartest. But I do think he's very fond of english. But he's literally perfection and it shows.

He has very soft looking, yet but styled amazing black hair.

He has beautiful baby brown eyes. I noticed sometimes they can be a cloudy hazel.

He then has flawless facial features. Like his eyes, His lips are soft and pink, and then he has the most perfect jawline lined with stubble usually. He also has some above his lips.

He also has his right are almost completely covered in many random tattoo's. He has little silver hoop earrings in. Sometimes he wears little black ones. His left arm has some too. When he wears looser shirts you can see his chest tattoo a bit.

"Well I had things to do"! Zayn said.

"Like what Mr. Malik"?

"None off your business a**hole".

"Excuse me"?

"Well, I'm here". He said. "The pass"! He coughed. He gave the teacher the written Tardy pass.

"Whatever, go sit down Mr. Malik".

"It's Zayn". He corrected and sat down in the empty desk next to me. He smirked at me. I lightly smiled I felt my cheeks heat up.

Then he droned on about the stupid essay. I looked at the board.

Write an essay about something in your life you want to have happen or about an experience where you wanted to give up.

He started talking again. It's due in two weeks. Finally the bell rang.

"Zayn can I speak with you"? he said. "Everyone else have a fine day". Everyone including me walked out.

~Zayn's P.O.V~

Seriously this stupid teacher wants me to stay ugh!

"Come here Mr. Malik". He said.

"Ugh what"! I growled.

"You know you cant swear at staff or be disrespectful".

"Yeah I don't give two f-". He interrupted me.

"Oh, so you think you're so cool and bad!? you have a detention with me after school.

"Ugh". I groaned.

He just chuckled. "You also have in school suspension today bye".

"Whatever bye". I walked out.

I headed down to the suspension room. I was thinking about Mickayla the way there. She's so beautiful but looks so fragile and innocent.

Does something go on in her life?

I don't even know! I entered the room. The teacher must be gone. My friend Harry was sitting in a chair.

"Oh Hi". I smiled.

"Yo, Zayn".

We snuck outside and had a quick smoke. Then we went back.