Prologe

AN: so the video he made about the 7 day vegan challenge is up above and if your vegan plz don't take offense to any of this thank you oh and this book was made as a joke so don't take it seriously.

The long week was over and James (theodd1sout) finally finished the 7 day vegan challenge and he couldn't wait to start eating all the yummys that vegans miss out on again!
So the day he could eat meats and dairy again he got up out of bed and walked over to the kitchen. He got a box of cereal and poured it into the bowl then poured the milk, he then got a spoon and down at the table. James took the spoon and stabbed the cereal with it, he put the spoon in his mouth but when he did he didn't taste the milk but instead Oreos...? Why the hell is there Oreos in my mouth?! James thought.
He started staring at the cereal not really knowing what to do James poked the milk in the cereal and......

THE MILK TURNED TO OREOS!!!!
HE NEEDS SOME MILK!!

James was confused and amazed it's not everyday you find out you can turn milk into Oreos. He ran over to the kitchen and touched a raw hamburger
It turned into a veggie burger!!! James drove over to the nearest grocery store and ran down the meat isle touching all the meat thinking i really need to wash my hands after this.
"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING MAN!?"yelled the manager
"IMMA WIZARD,HARRY!!"screamed James
The manager just shook his head and walked away muttering something about young people.
James drove home like a boss,washed his hands like a boss,and started drawing a superhero like a vegan. (づ⌐■ ͜ʖ■)づ
But than the super hero outfit comes to life (DUN DUN DUUUUUNN!whaaaaat?!?) James then took this a sign from the universe that he would become........

VEGANMAN!!!!!

So James now goes around and helps people find the power of being vegan!