CHAPTER TWO

Mimi's mansion

After hearing my parents tell me an essay about my behavior I've decided to just walk way and run upstairs . HA! They thought I was going to my room I decided to be nosey and see what there talking about. "Can you believe that thing James?" My mother April ask James my new "step dad" ugh I hate him he always say 'Latoya you know you could call me dad' um no You bum ass nigga your not my father. Just because he's rich and works for the attorney doesn't mean he's my father material. Why did the beast marry him her gold digger ass. Yeah I called my mother a beast cause she looks like one thay bitch can chock on a dick and die for all I care. She's the reason my REAL daddy left. It's  her fault he died that's should've been her that got killed. Wanna know the story? Ok. Me and my dad was walking to the movies after the SAT's because I worked too hard. I was thirteen years old so I was a goodie two shoes back then. Anyway we walking and my mom was creeping around behind my daddy's back yeah I know she's a thot his name was Jacob. Him and his boys followed us in a black car with tinted Windows. Long story short Jacob and my dad got into an argument my dad told me to run somewhere and call mommy eventually I did that and the thot herself was having sex with James and didn't care. Then I heard two gun shots so I ran back to when I was before and saw my father on the ground covered in blood. Tears was steaming down my fave like Nigeria falls as I held my dad. The last words he said to me was 'Demitra I want you to make money like I told you. For you and your mother's safety.  I knee what he meant right then. Tell your mother that I love her and Demitra I love you.' I cried as I said I love you too daddy. Then he died. So that's why I hate my mother because of her my dad suffered because she wasn't getting the right amount of money she wanted. BITCH. I knew I should've killed her when I had the chance but nooooo my dumb ass gave her a second chance. That bitch wants me gone fine she'll have her wish I'll go and make sure that bitch rot in hell.