chapter 4

Authors note- Hey guys! This will be short. But I wanted to give nyou guys a least a little update:) so I sort of did. SORRY!!!  TRISTANS POV

Im  done with her!  She need to learn to treat me with respect! Im not dealing with this tonight. I don't need the stress. I have enough on my mind. " You will regret you said that." I spoke actually kind of calm. Igrabbed her by the hair and dragged her down to the cells.  I threw her in one and locked the door.  She still stood their with her arms crossed and her eyes narrowed. She was so stubborn. But very beautiful.  I then walked up to the guard and said, " No food, No water, for 13 days." He nodded. I know  will regret this in the morning, but right now I just didn't care.

       FAYES POV

I wont give in. I wont give in. I kept repeating this over and over. I couldnt and I wouldnt/. I refused.But , I did wonder how long I would be in here. Hopefully not too long. Well, whatever.

***************************************************************************

I felt so weak. I literally felt, as if I may die. I hate him. Ive been crying myself to sleep every night, for how ever long its been. But, Im strong minded. I still won't give inn to him. I suddenly heard heavey footsteps, coming down stairs, and was instantly frightened. Tristan. I walked over to the cell door, and unlocked it. " Are you willing to obey now?" He questioned, probably hopeful. "What do you think?" I snapped at him. Im actually suprised he heard it. I could barely get it out. " Well, hopefully yes. But, it doesn't matter right now. Come" I tried standing up, and I managed to do so, for about a second, before crashing to the floor and blacking out. The last thing I heard was Tristan calling my name. And the last thing I saw was Tristan standing over me with a worried expression.

TRISTANS POV

I bolted towards her, catching her before she fell. I felt very bad. But, Why? I don't know. MAybe I just needed a vacation. I could probably leave her with Derek, or my father. Who knows... I rushed up to my room and layed her gently down on my bed.  I decided to go get some blood, before she woke up, so I wouldn't have the urge to feed from her. It was going to be a LONG  day.....