A Story Is Told

Violet P.O.V

After we left the dinner I dropped off Gabrielle back to the hotel she kept asking me if I was ok, well I weren’t I really didn’t like the way thing were left at that dinner. I don’t know if it was me but I felt a lot of tension between the four of them, and Damon behaviour was strange too. From the guy he was when he brought me on that date to the guy from tonight telling me not to let his brother and friends know about our date. I really thought he was ashamed of me I don’t even know why I got upset about it all to be honest, there was something about Damon Salvatore I couldn’t shake off like I felt magnetically drawn to him. I know it a little strange to say but i had these uncontrollable feeling for him that I couldn’t explain, I met the guy like a few days ago but I felt like I was falling in love with him. Maybe I’m I was losing it I kept having these strange vision about him with us being happy and in love, I didn’t understand any of it and if I even attempt to even try and figure it out I will lose my mind.

Gabriel was fast asleep so I got him changed into his pyjamas and place him in his cot, he looked so adorable when he slept so peaceful with a tiny smile. One thing I had notice since coming to Brooklyn he hadn’t been having his nightmares where he would scream in the middle of the night, I think the last 3 days was the first time in a long time that Gabriel had actually slept all the way through the night.  I found it all a little strange but maybe he had grown out of it or the fact that we are by the ocean, and it kept him calm but whatever it was I was truly grateful.

Looking down at Gabriel I couldn’t help but smile he was the only thing that was keeping me together he was my baby boy who I will love will my last breath. There was something about him that made me think about Damon I didn’t know if it was the same black raven hair or the way that Gabriel smirks while he slept. He really did look like Damon which was impossible he just resembled him or it that what I’m trying to tell myself. I gave Gabriel a kiss on the cheek gently making sure not to wake him, I quietly left him in the room while I went out on to the balcony.

I sat down and thought about the last few days and it felt like a crazy dream, to bump into this random guy and feel such a connection with him. I didn’t know what it was about Damon Salvatore but I couldn’t shake him off, it kind of felt like no matter what I did that name and that face haunted me.

Vision

I looked around and I could see trees around me and the sound of water flowing, I began to walk around and I notice I was at a waterfall. I began to look around frantically I had no idea where I was then I turned around and saw a couple on a blanket, laughing while they were having a picnic I began to approach them to ask where I was.

“See I told you I could be romantic” I stopped suddenly when I heard that familiar voice, the voice that sent cold shiver down my spine the voice of the blue eye guy I was falling for Damon Salvatore.

“Well I’m impressed Salvatore” the female told him I looked at her and I was me, I looked so happy so content while smiling at him “So” she kisses him then pulls away “What with the romantic picnic and the flowers this morning, something tells me your soften me up for something so hit me with it” she spoke in a teasing tone while he looked at her with a smirk.

“So I have to do something wrong to be treating my girl well” He responded back in a teasing manner and kisses her, then pulled away and looked into her eyes “Ok there is a reason behind all of this” he gets up and helps her up she looked at him with confusion.

“Damon what have you done” she spoke to him sternly while he grin at her and brought her closer to the falls, my eyes followed them as they stopped Damon slowly went down on one knee and presented her a red velvet box in his right hand “Damon…” she spoke with confusion once again in her voice.