Short Introduction

Introduction:

The 3C’s

Hallie Chua - nickname “Ally” (only her siblings can call her that), She’s 16 years young, Birthday:21 Sept.

She’s half Korean in her Mother’s side and half Chinese in her Father’s side.

She’s a Bipolar, a Cheerleader Captain, expert of using knives, the School’s Vice-President, ♪~The Music Lover~♫, 1st Honorable Student, upcoming 2nd year college student and the Campus Princess.
Her father is Mr. Jude Chua, The Vice-President of Dealt to Death (actually he’s the 3rd boss ,but he likes to be a v.p . Because his a lousy person when it comes to project... Just like her daughter).
Ally will be the heir of DTD for the position of 3rd boss and will own the other companies her Father built for her from Europe, Japan and China. (She hate bullies.)

Nickie Drew - nickname “Kie” (only Ally & ZD could call her that), She’s 16 years young, Birthday: 21 Dec.

She’s a half Korean in her Mother’s side and half American in her Father’s side.

She’s the Noisy type and can hurt anyone’s feelings using her mouth(if she got mad/irritated), the Heart Breaker, the Volleyball Captain, a sight expert (especially sniper... You know what it means), the School’s Secretary, a Piano Lover (but stopped.. You’ll know the reason later), the Salutatorian, upcoming 2nd year college student and the Campus Hearts (male or female, she can make them kneel).
Her father is Mr. Jake Drew the 2nd boss of Dealt to Death(DTD). She will be the heir of DTD for the position of 2nd boss and will take over the other companies her father built for her from America, South Korea and Russia.

Zannie Dawson - nickname “ZD”, She’s 17 years young the eldest of 3 obviously, Birthday: 21 July.

She’s half Chinese in her Mother’s side and half Russian in her Father’s side.

She’s the Emotionless/Quiet type(but when she got irritated/mad, She’s a beast; especially when you wake her up from her beautiful sleep. The Soccer and Basketball Captain (she like sports), good at anything (especially HANDS and FEET), the School’s President, a Bookworm, the Valedictorian, upcoming 2nd year college student, the Campus Undefeatable and she got all the killer looks. Her father is Zanyld Dawson the 1st boss of DTD. She is the heir of DTD for the position of 1st boss (the BOSS) and will take care of the companies from her Mother and Father ‘s everywhere in the world.

The 3P’s

Ivo Carl Zi – nickname “Ivo”, He’s 18 years old, the 2nd eldest of 3, Birthday: 23 Sept.

He’s half Korean in his Mother’s side and half Chinese in his Father’s side.

He’s the Coldest of all, Basketball Captain, music lover, mangga lover, expert in Guns, a 1st Honorable Student, upcoming 2nd year college student and the Campus Heartless Prince (in his previous school actually...). His father is Zi Wuang the 3rd boss of Live for Death(LFD) Association. He is the heir of LFD for the position of  3rd boss and the other companies from his father.

Andrice Lee – nickname “Ice” (no one calls him ICE, except Ivo & Ian), He’s 18 years old the youngest of 3, Birthday: 21 Dec.

He’s half Japanese in his Mother’s side and half Korean in his Father’s side.

He’s a Casanova, a Tennis Captain, food lover, expert of using Katana, a Salutatorian, upcoming 2nd year college student and the Campus Prince of Hearts (in his previous school). His father is Lee Min the 2nd boss of LFD-Association. He is the heir of LFD for the position of 2nd boss and the other companies in Japan & Korea.

Ivan Andrei Night – nickname “Ian”, He’s 18 years old the eldest of 3, Birthday: 22 Jul.

He’s half Europian in his Mother’s side and half American in his Father’s side.

He’s a Hot-Tempered type, a singer(make it a secret), Soccer Team Captain, Bookworm, expert at sharp things, a dessert lover, Valedictorian, upcoming 2nd year college and the Campus Killer Prince”K.P.”(in his previous school). His father is Andrew Kyle Night the 1st boss of LFD-Association. He is the heir of LFD-Association for position of 1st boss(the BOSS) and the other companies of Europe and America.

...................................................

Sorry for late update, I'll try my best to make this more interesting stuff to happen....

---------------------------------------

No worries babalik na sila sa pilipinas nagbakasyon kasi ang magkaibigan :)