The Day We Said Goodbye

Warning: All things that are written in this novel are purely fictional. In any case that it resembles to anything in the non-fiction world including names, places, and events, are purely coincidence.

If you have any problem with the characters and the plot of this story please message me privately. Thank you.

Prologue and Cast

We met 4 years ago because of a project. The first time I saw him, I remarked him as boastful and snob guy while he taught that I am a brat. We both dislike each other then but what we don't know that time is that our dislike for each other will grow as love.

He courted me for almost 5 months. At first we both taught that our relationship is just something that is not serious for we are still young. But as our relationship lasted, it did work out and became so strong that I taught it will be forever.

But all this things are just my imagination because one day, he left me hanging in the air like we never really shared something so special for 3 years.

The saddest thing is he left me because of a girl that they brands as "Miss Nobody". But after a year, our world seems to switch, she is now the popular girl in town while I am forgotten by everyone when they accepted her. My world, my place, my work, my craft, and most especially my love is now in her possession.

Can I even have the courage to even face him after all that happened? Can I see them together without breaking down to tears? Can I possibly have the things that were lost after the day we said goodbye?

"I had fun getting everything that you had after you disappeared. Even if you will come back, I am sure that everything will still be in my favor for I have your weakness. I am ready for you everytime weakling, so bring it on."

-Stacey Banzon

"I didn't expect that things would result to your destruction. I also didn't mean to hurt you. You know I love you so much but things became complicated but you will know my reasons in the right time. I haven't seen you since the day we said goodbye, I just hope that you are fine."

-Lee Andrew Alleje

"You hurt me unexpectedly. You broke all your promises. I chose to leave you to start anew, but did I really start anew? Is this really what I wanted to happen? I left you with her, and now she completely took my place. I wanted to hear your explanation but am I ready to face you? Just the thought of me seeing a photo of you and her over the internet seems like hell to me, what more can I feel if I am going to see you with her face to face?"

-Samantha Nicole Arellano

A/N: This story will be updated if my brain is functioning well. Please be notified that this novel will be written in the English medium. Furthermore, please remember that this is a FICTIONAL novel. Keep that in mind. I don't want to argue with close minded people. Leave me alone if you don't want to be part of this war.

This story is what bothers the hell out of me in the past weeks. Hope you will enjoy it.

PS: This story is for my favorite girl in the world. I hope that the existence of this story will reach her.