Lost in the Amazon Jungle :-APH Fanfic-:

"C'mon, Germany! Land there, Land there!" Italy screamed with excitement as he pointed an empty spot somewhere in the left of the plane. "No. We must land on our designated place ONLY." Germany replied, "now go back to the passengers' area, and go around your business. Now leave me alone." "GGGEEERRRMMMAAANNNYYY!!!" Italy screamed out while tearing up (like hell).

Italy went back to the passengers' area, only discovering that everyone (in the plane, obviously) heard him scream (and their faces were: =.=III). "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU SCREAM, YOU BASTARD?!?!?! NOW YOU MADE THAT ASS-OF-A-NATION SPAIN HUG ME FOR FIVE SECONDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Romano said angrily. "Germany didn't want to land the plane, and I really, really REALLY wanted Germany to land the plane there, that's why I screamed and---" Italy was cut off by Romano. "SHUT-a YOUR FACE!" "Romano! D:"

"You want tomato?" Spain interrupted. "... No." Romano said in disagreement, while Italy shook his head in agreement.

   Germany comes to the scene. "Hey, guys, we're 15 miles away from the landing. We'll--" Germany was cut off by Philippines's voice, "WAIT, if you're here, who's--... Oh no. SHE'S GONNA FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" "AAHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Everyone screamed. "CALM DOWN! CALM DOWN!" Philippines screamed out. "All we need to do is: strap ourselves up, bow our heads down to our thighs; and cover our heads with our hands. That's it. Also, wear your life vests because WE'RE GONNA CRASH INTO A LAKE ANY MOMENT!!!!" "AAHH!!" "Y-YOU IDIOT!!! WHY DID YOU LEAVE THE FUCKING COCKPIT?!?!" Romano yelled.

Blah, blah, blah, they crash, get stranded, you know the story.

      Italy looks down, and sees some bootprints that are pretty fresh. He decides to follow the prints to see who made it. He walked for, let's say, 5 kilometers from the crash site. Guess who he saw?

Fine, I'll tell you. The Philippines Trio!!!

      "Hoy, Visayas! Umayos ka, ah!" Philippines (Luzon) said. "Kinukuha ko na yung buko, ah! Mayroon kang reklamo?" Visayas replied. "Kayong dalawa, tumahimik! Nakakainis! At hindi ninyo ba nakikita na si Italya ay nandiyan?" Mindanao yelled out, perched at a tall coconut tree. "Visayas?! Mindanao?! How did YOU two get here?" Italy asked. "Oh, we were just touring. Coincidentally, Luz was going here, so we... decided to wait for him. We called each other through cell phones." Visayas said. "WAIT, isn't this place out of... range?" Italy asked. "... I was just joking at the last part :3. We actually shouted at each other through Kapampagan*." Visayas replied. "Oh." Italy said. "Hey, Italy--..." Mindanao said, "who's that with you?"

"Huh?"

      Mindanao pointed behind his back. There was Romano. He looked pretty angry. "You... YOU--" he got hit in the head by a coconut. "OW! That hurt, bastard!" "'Bastard?!' YOU'RE the bastard, tomato freak!!!" Mindanao yelled.

Blah, blah, blah, they get into a fight... you know the story.

I'll skip a few days, because the story would get boring.

NEXT MORNING!!!

      It's the typical morning. Italy cooked (and ate) pasta for breakfast, Philippines overfed his guests with his food, Romano ate pizza, Prussia (I know he isn't a country anymore but still..!) drank beer; Hungary hit Prussia's head (once again) with her skillet (frying pan).

      Austria was playing the piano when suddenly...

HELICOPTAH CAME!!!

      America, Canada, and Kumajirou all waved their hands/paws to let the pilot see. Good thing HongKong brought fireworks with him or they NEVER would've got out of there!

      The pilot saw them, and "fished" them all out one by one until pretty much everybody was in the heli*.

      When they all got in, the countries started talking about what happened to them. Thailand (who wanted to remember this experience forever) suggested they would make a story out of it, and hence the making of this story.

      After they got back to their own nations, they each bought a notebook where they would put in the things that they experinced. Here are some of their endings:

"That experience was GREAT! Grazie for inviting me, Germany!!"

~ Italy Veneziano

"I wouldn't say 'great', but I think it's a 4 1/2 of 5."

~ Italy Romano

"I really wish I had a book with me so it can get us out of there."

Germany

"That experience was awesome, but not as awesome as me!!!"

Prussia

"Huh... I really didn't think of how I felt about the experience, but I enjoyed it :)"

Philippines Trio

~~~ End