Chapter 1.

CHASITY POV~

"CHASITY WAKE UP! I'll come up there and drag you out of bed myself." Your brother, Jason yells!

You groan and rolls out of bed, and go to your bathroom to take a shower. Once your done, you step out and wrap a towel around your body, and one in your hair. As your getting dressed, your brothers fiancé , Jenni, knocked on your door.. "uhhh, Chasity. There is someone on the phone for you... They said something about a contest?"

I know instantly what it was. It was the radio station, I enter a contest to go to Los Angeles, California to go on a shopping spree, and watch Justin Bieber's concert with a friend, and get to meet and hang with him. So, I did what any other belieber would do, scream and grab the phone.

"Hello! Is this Chasity? This is Chris Palliser from the Beat 94.5. And I'm phoning, live on the radio about the contest that you enter online?"

"OMG. Did I win? holy shit!" You start screaming. "Yes, you did. Now, a worker will be calling back in a few minutes to work things out" he laughs.

O-okay. Uhm, well I'll be waiting.. Uhm, as I'm waiting can you play Confident?" I am still shaking.

"Yea! Of course, next on the beat 94.5. Confident- Justin Bieber&Chance the Rapper" and he hung up.

I started jumping up and down screaming, then I hugged Jenni. IM MEETING MY IDOL! Then, I realized... I'm wearing nothing but, my pants and a bra -.- typical Chas, typical.

A lady called back two minutes later.

"Hey, is this Chasity Brooks speaking?" She spoke. "Yes, this is she. I'm the one who won the contest?? Oh gosh, I'm meeting my idol in two weeks!" I hyperventilated, "as it's come to an understanding, you're only 16! Which means, the host, Chris will have to tag along with you and your friend! Is that okay with you?" Wendy, I've learned her name is. "YES! That is completely fine with me!! Soo, anymore details? Sorry, I'm kinda running late for school." I sighed.

"Ahh, yea! Uhm, we need your address so, on the day you leave we can send the car to pick up your friend and you.. Which, we recommend she or he stays the night.. You, Chris, and your guest will be leaving on a 5:30 first class flight, and get in at 9:30 am, and feel free to do whatever afterwards with Chris' permission or assistance. And you'll be staying for a week, if that's fine with your parents?"

I run down stairs not caring if I don't have a shirt on or whatever. "JASON! JASON JASON WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?" I yell! "Language young lady! I'm in the kitchen, come eat minion!" I run into the kitchen and stop when I see his hot friend, James is over.

"Uhm, hi.. First, I don't care what I'm wearing right now with this hot guy here. Second, I'm not hungry. And thiiiird, can I go to L.A with Chris Palliser, the beat 94.5 DJ for a week to see, meet, and hang out with Justin Bieber?! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!" I get on my knees and beg. "Uhm, did you just call me hot?" James said confused. I look at him with the evil eye.

"Don't mention it! Please Jason!!" I look back at my brother and hug his legs. "First, don't call my friends hot, they're 6 years older than you. Second, you can't leave this house until you eat. Third, I'll tell you after school, I need to think about it!" He says out of breath. "The lady needs a to know noooow! You know how much I love him!" I start to doubt he's gonna say yes and tear up. "Fine, you can go but, you better keep in touch!" I stop crying and jump and hug him! "Oh my gosh! Thank you. Thank you. Thaaank you Wendy? I can go! But, just make sure Chris reminds me to call my brother and stuff!" I giggle.

"Okay! As for now, do whatever your brother tells you too and wait until next weekend! Have a good day Chasity!" And she just hangs up.

"Okay, enough of James checking out my LITTLE sister. Go put a shirt on Chas." I turn around and walk up the stairs to pick out this cute crop top, and walk back downstairs to eat 'breakfast'.

I missed first block so, I have to get going now.

"I'm going to be home late! Do you have any money? I need to go shopping!" James AND Jason had over 50 bucks, I don't know why James did but, whatever. Money is money☺️ Off to hell I go.