📖The Power of the Word of God📖

Hi everyone! No worries, I haven't forgotten about the other series I have started to write but haven't posted yet. The Prayer Series and the others that only have part one and have been published will be finish through time. 

          First, God bless you all. I wanted to thank you for your support in the continuing of this book where many have been blessed and I pray to our Lord that many will continue being blessed by this form of writing that I have the ability to do.

🎶🎶The song is in Spanish; however, it is a very powerful song. Even if you can't understand it, just by listening to it, the spirit will be edify by it.🎶🎶

✷✷✷✷✷✷✷✷✷✷✷✷✷✷✷✷✷✷✷✷✷✷✷✷✷✷✷✷✷✷

Romans 10: 8-17

          It is through the Word of God that He lets us know the power that comes through what we confess

          It is through the Word of God that He lets us know the power that comes through what we confess. In what we say and how we express in our daily lives. There is a lot of power in what you say, and the Word of God shows us this since the moment that God created the heavens and the earth.

Hebrews 11:3

          This verse clearly teaches us the power of the Word to create things

          This verse clearly teaches us the power of the Word to create things. You have heard the saying that if you continue to tell yourself something you actually become that. Have you ever analyzed it from a spiritual perspective? Why do some kids become what their parents have always said they would be? There is power in the words that come out of the mouth of The Lord, but He also gave us that ability when we were created to His image and likeness. That way, we are the same with the Lord, that what we say can have a power. We know it is not the same in all cases, but many point towards that possibility.