Logan.

I could stop thinking of his laugh. His smile. Or his green eyes. He was running through my mind like crazy. I was so horny. I called his phone. Gosh I wanted him. No answer.

I walk down the stairs and my brother Alex had his friend over, Logan. Logan had brown hair and green eyes. He would be cute if he had longer hair. He was a quarter back and the the star track star at our school. But I wasn't that attracted to him even though every other girl is. I walk right past them to the kitchen. I felt his eyes scan me. I wanted to have sex with Mr.Myers sooo bad I was craving the pleasure he gives to me. I decided to give myself pleasure.

I walk back into the living room and up the stairs half way when my brother says "Hey tay?"

I roll my eyes are you serious?

"Yesss Alex?" He was to focused into his video game to look at me.

"Do me a favor and show Logan where the upstairs bathroom is." He says still playing his game. Logan looked at me with a smile. He reminds me of Mr.Myers.

"Sure." I say annoyed I grabbed his hand and led him to the bathroom

"Thanks" he says in a scruffy voice. He shut the door. I walk into my room. Finally I get to masterbait. I just wanted to have sex with Mr.Myers I turned my vibrator on and my eyes roll to the back of my head. All of a sudden Logan walks in.

"Um sorry I should of knocked" he said slowly shutting the door.

He didn't see anything. Thank God.

I sit up and say " oh you're fine."

He walks in and sits in my computer chair. "So I hear you don't think I'm cute." He says.

Oh my fuck.

"Yep. It's true." I say so awkwardly.

"Well you know people would die for me to be in their room right now." He says getting up, walking towards me slowly.

"I wouldn't." I laugh a bit. I stand up. His eyes drew me in to his mouth. I forced myself away. He just smiles.

"What's so funny?" I say angrily

" you."

He picks me up and pushes me against the wall. Next thing I know our lips are smashed together. I rip his shirt off and he does the same. I knew this wasn't a good idea but I was craving sex. We were on my bed naked kissing, panting, sweating. I felt him inside me. Thrusting in and out. He was going hard because he was breathing hard. It felt amazing. His sweaty body looked so amazing. . Finally after 25 minuets we both reached our climaxes. He rolled over. We were still breathing hard.

He got dressed and we both walked down stairs "what took you so long?!" Alex said furiously. I opened my mouth but Logan stopped me by saying "she wanted to show me some pictures. Don't ask me why my brother would believe that but he did.

"Hey man, it was fun playing but I gotta go.'" He flashes a smile and gives me a wink then out the door he went.

Mr.Myers isn't gonna be to happy about this. I called him. He finally answered. "Hey I've been trying to get ahold of you all day." I say

"Yeah, I've been in meetings all day. I flew to New York for them. I'll be here for two weeks." He says. I started to cry.

"It's Okay,baby I'll only be here for two weeks then we'll have sex as many times as you want." His voice sounded comforting. I smile a little bit.

"Alright. Call me when you can." I say

"You got it babe" he says.

I hang up the phone and just cry.

[ Plot twist. Haha sorry I took forever. I'm sorry]