Chapter 4

Later after school and during lacrosse practice coach has Stiles running laps and he is sweating off the cover up. After about 6 laps the cover up is mostly gone and the bruise is visible. Coach Finstock notices as Stiles runs by him, “Bilinski come here.”

Stiles turns around and jogs over to him, “Yes coach?”

“What happen to your face?” Coach Finstock says looking at the mostly visible bruise.

“Shit I must have sweat off the cover up.” Stiles mumbles.

“What was that?”

“I was punched.”

“By who?”

Stiles sighs, “By Danny.”

“Why did he punch you?”

“Coach I really don’t wanna talk about this.”

“Has he hit you before?”

Stiles sighs, “I honestly don’t why he hit me he never has before. But he did it when I broke up with him last night. Can I hit the showers yet?”

“Yeah go on.” Then he blows his whistle, “HIT THE SHOWERS” He yells to the players on the field.

Stiles jogs into the locker room and changes then he washes his face. He gets his bag ready and starts to leave the gym but is stopped by Danny, “Get out of my way Danny.”

“No. I wanna know who is taking you from me.”

Stiles looks him dead in the eye when he says, “Derek Hale.” Then he walks around Danny who is to shocked to stop him.

Stiles walks to his jeep, he throws his bag in the back and gets in and locks the door which proves to be a good idea when Danny comes out and tries to open it. “Go away Danny!” Stiles pulls out his cell phone getting ready to call Lydia for more cover up.

“I'm not going anywhere till you tell me what I did wrong to make you love him and not me.”

“I don’t know Danny I just love him and I would say we can be friends but I don’t want to see you again after you punched me and ran off Michael.”

“I said sorry for punching you and Michael needed to be taught a lesson.”

Stiles decides to call Scott instead of Lydia, “Yeah?” Scott answers then he hears Danny, “Be right there.”

“Go away Danny and get some help.”

Danny was about to punch the glass when Scott walked up, “Go away Danny and leave Stiles alone!”

“What can’t fight your own battles anymore Stiles?”

Stiles ignores Danny and calls Lydia, “Hey sweet cheeks” She answers

Stiles chuckles, “Hey I sweat the cover up off at practice. Think you can apply some more before I see Derek tonight?”

Danny hearing him yells at him, “Who the fuck are you talking to?”

Stiles continues to ignore him preferring to let Scott deal with him. “Sure thing my place?”

“Yeah your place is great. Meet you there at seven, I'm supposed to be at Derek's when I finish my homework.”

Lydia laughs, “Derek is making you do your homework and yeah seven it is.”

“Okay thanks.” And Stiles hangs up and turns his head in time to see Scott kick Danny in the stomach. “Scott come on get in I have to do my homework if I'm going to meet Lydia at seven.”

Scott nods and walks over to the passenger side, Stiles leans over and unlocks the door. Scott gets in and they drive off.