Chapter 3

Gah a small case of writers block in this chapter, try to ignore it.

Rachel's POV

The guys are staring at me in awe, what did I do? I just cleared away the fans, I waved a goodbye and walked towards the doors when a hand fell on my wrist, I turned to face the person, Jason. He moved his hand awkwardly off of my arm like he wasn't supposed to touch it or something.

"Thanks.." He praised with a smile, I smiled back and went inside before he could grab my arm again. I look at the clock and my shift is almost over! I finish off my last table and hang my apron up in exchange for my jacket when a small piece of paper falls out. I crouch down to the dusty floor to pick it up, it was the bill from Team Crafted, Bodil, and Tyler! I was about to throw it out when I saw numbers that weren't from the machine on it, it was a series of random numerals, enough to form a phone number. Tyler?

I call the taxi and head home, happy. I flop onto my bed and turn on youtube while texting the number I recieved.

R:Hey Tyler? Is this you?

T:Yeah, hey Rachel, how are you?

R:I'm confuzzled to be honest.

T:About what?

R:Why did you give me your number?

Tyler's POV

I froze, why did I give her my number? What was I going to tell her?

T:Cause you seem like a cool person!

R:Really? I thought I scared you off! You know with me fan girling and stuff.

She was fan girling? She seemed so calm!

T:You were fan girling? I couldn't tell!

R:Wow, I guess I thought I was blushing more than I actually was!

T:Why were you blushing?

There was a long pause before my phone beeped again.

R:Cause I was meeting you guys..

I felt really warm and fuzzy inside from the text, does she like one of us? Why did it take her so long to reply?

Jason's POV

I really like Rachel, and I intend to get her, no matter the age difference.

I am sorry for the short chapter, I am putting this book on a short hiatus since I have a lot of school on my hands.

I will make chapters so that I will have tons for you to read when I am less busy.

Anyways, ooooooooo, what is with Jason? I'll be honest, I wrote this almost a month ago and all is see is that it is Jason's POV so, I did that, I don't even know.

Sooooooooo, Bye!