Imogen's MASH game :)

Imogen made her way out of her Apartment that she shared with her husband Louis and before you ask yes Louis Tomlinson who is in 1D Britain’s most popular band of the moment. Imogen was on her way to work as a musician; she got inside her little orange ford KA and started the engine. Louis had already dropped off their daughter Darcie Claire so she didn’t have that to worry about as she drove through the streets of London. As she thought of Darcie it brought her train of thought to her wedding, the best day of her life well one of anyway.  She and Louis had just had a simple little wedding in the church nothing big but it wasn’t small either. After the wedding they had set of for their beautiful and special honeymoon in Barbados, special because this was the night the one and only child was conceived. Soon her mind travelled to that other special day in her life the day she met Louis. They had met at a concert Louis up on stage, Imogen fangirling in the audience, during the song What Makes you Beautiful Louis locked eyes with Imogen and he instantly felt something for her so he knew he had to do something. Louis decided on asking the boys if they could each bring a girl on stage during Everything about you which they kindly agreed on, and of course Lou choose Imogen as his girls and well that was the start of their relationship. Imogen pulled the car over by a garage as she was running low on petrol. As she walked inside to pay she took her purse out and admired the photo within it was of Louis and Darcie with their five pet rabbits: Buzz, Woody, Jessie, Rex and Ham Imogen stood there smiling at how content she was with her life…it was perfect.