When ?

"Triiiiiiccccceeeeeeee" my mom yelled out to me.

"Yes Ma'am" bri answered

"not you fool !" we busted out laughing while i got up to go see what my mama wanted .

"yes ma ?"

"i need you to watch von von for a minute while i run to the bank and get yo money for back to school shopping"

"kay , ma where he at ?"

"he in my room sleep"

" ok " i kissed my mom goodbye and ran back to my room bri was in there on instagram like always she instagram famous .

"bri , bri BRI " I screamed to get her attention causing von von to cry !

"ugh trick look what u made me do brb" i ran in the room to see him tryin to get off the bed , i grabbed him and his bottle and went to my room.

"bri !" she looked up

"what nigga !?"

"when u tryna go school shopping? "

"aww man fuck ! school is coming up but its our senior year sooo we finna go out with a bang but umm wyd tomorrow ? we can go then !"

"iight that's coo , im coming over tonight too btw"

"why ? so u can see man man lol"

i starred to blush . "noooooo lol, shuttup lets take a pic for the gram " after our mini photoshoot we played with von von then he fell back asleep.

"trice im back." i ran down. stairs And she handed me $250 , thanks ma but how imma get some shoes ? oh yo daddy gone give u shoe money, and we gone get supplies after school start. don't forget to get a book bag. i kissed her and said thanks.

"oh , ma can i go to bri. house tonight.? we going shopping tomorrow"

"idc child"

i ran back up stairs to see bri layin upside down on the bed. iknew that's her cakin position so i decided to be childish i sat next to her and in my manliest voice possible i said

"baby who u taking to"

"omg shut up dang she laughed"

"bae gett off that phone hurry up we not finish!"

"lmaoo malcolm imma call u later trice bein childish"

she hung up and i burst out laughing . she swung but missed i ran out the room and into the kitchen she chased me but before she reached me i had a knife

"stay back or ill kill u "

"kill mee then " and she charged at me . i let her win this time. we decided to make some pizza rolls before going upstairs so i could pack my clothes. once i finished packin it was like 7pm we decided it was time to go i went to kiss my mom bye and von von . on my way out my daddy walked in . i kissed him he asked me when i wanted to go shoe shopping i told him ill get back with him later after i buy my clothes . and we walked down the street to bri house. i seen her brothers car in the driveway but i also seen an unfamiliar car.

"bri who car is that?"

" idk , prolly one of his hoes"

"it bet not be hurry up"

"girrrrlll, lol that's not yo man"

"ha , he will be" we walked in the house and i seen man man shoes by the door and some red bottom heels. i grew mad. as we kept coming in i heard moans and screams.

"MAAAAN im back and trice with me" bri shouted. but i kept walkin to the back ."dummy he fuckin don't go back there she ssid. but i kept walkin. i opened man door and seen him fuckin some girl doggy style with a bag on her head .i was mad and it was funny at the same time .

"really man ?" i said

"trice baby i can explain "

"save yo explanation, im staying the night put this Bitch out now" ! and i left the room.

2 minutes later bag lady was walkin out the house. i glared at Mann and he smiled and blew me a kiss. bri dumb ass. missed all of it.