Chapter 11: Simple Tear

Lilyanne's POV

I sat at the breakfast table in between Erin and Dax. My mother had decided it would be best if the two princes and I talked about the baby, but we didn't want to.

It had been two days since the unity celebration. Two days since Dax told me he wasn't going to be the father anymore and two days since Erin and I jumped each others bones.

I had no clue why Erin and I slept with each other again. Afterwards we laid on the dock for a short amount of time before going back to the castle. He kissed me goodnight and then went to his room.

My stomach ache pulled me out of my thoughts. It was a stabbing feeling but not quite strong. I pushed away my food and sat at the table politely waiting to be excused.

"Excuse me! Excuse me!" My father said getting up, "I have an announcement!"

All of us turned our heads confused.

"So as you know the Rewald kingdom is having their first heir, and it is to be due tonight or tomorrow because the queen is in labor. I talked to the king and for a week Erin and Lilyanne will run their country. Not changing anything drastic but just keeping it in line, and sending out orders."

Erin and I looked at each other and then back at my father, "you two leave after breakfast!"

Everyone in the room clapped as Erin and I nodded our heads.

"What a fantastic learning experience" Kriss chimed in.

Soon after breakfast Erin and I were rushed into a car and all our belongings were already packed. My head was spinning and my heart was racing.

"Oh my goodness" I said while placing my hand on my heart, "this is insane!"

I watched Erin run his hands through his hair and nod his head, "let's make the best of it."

For a split second my vision went blurry and then it disappeared. Odd? But I just shook it off.

An hour into the drive my stomach started to ache more. It felt as if little knifes were fighting it's way to the surface.

"Darling are you okay?" Erin asked.

I shook my head and rested my hands on my stomach. I was going to be fine from whatever this was.

All of a sudden I felt bile coming up my throat, so I leaned out the window and spilled my breakfast.

A loud pounding buzzed through my head making me cringe into a little ball.

"Lily? What's the matter?" Erin asked questioning me again.

"Something's off, I'm not feeling so good..."I cried.

He stretched his arms around my back and pulled my head onto his lap. I spread out along the limo seats and laid there to him rubbing circles into my back.

"It's okay Lily, I have you" he told me.

I was starting to sweat and get dizzy. My blurry vision returned making everything fuzzy.

"Erin" I cried, "I don't like this."

It was like all my senses were all out of wack and the world was pushing me down a black hole.

"Darling stay with me please" Erin told me before my eyes closed and the world let me slowly slip away.

-------------------
Erin's POV

Her head fell back slowly as her eyes closed.

"Lily? Lily wake up!" I yelled.

"Sir is everything alright?" The driver asked.

"No she just passed out!" I yelled louder than I should have.

"Sir we are going to the hospital" he reassured me.

My head shook in disbelief, why didn't I see anything? Would it be too late to tell her my feelings?

I placed my hand over her forehead to find she was burning up.

"Darling, I have you it's okay" I whispered into her ear.

We arrived at the Rewald castle hospital wing and quickly got her out.

As the doctors examined her and drugged her up, her face looked extremely pale.

"Prince Erin" a doctor said walking my way.

"Is she okay? What happened?" I blurted.

"She is stable and the baby is okay. She has the flu virus, but it affected her differently. She was very dehydrated and low on nutrients putting the baby into distress. Also the passing out was from a panic attack. The files from her doctor say she has extreme anxiety" the doctor explained.

"Thank you" I replied as she walked away.

I grasped my darling's hand and kissed it ever so lightly.

"Heal for us okay?" I whispered into her ear.

Just then a simple tear slipped out of her eye and the most heartbreaking words fell out, "stop hitting me please."

Was she going through something? How could I help fix it?

-----------
Short little chapter I know sorry!

What do you think so far of Erin?