The Dress Shop (Cashby) (One Shot)

The Dress Shop:
I sat behind the counter of the dress shop. Today has been a slow day, so I just sat there doodling and listening to music. I heard the bell ring telling me a customer was on the way in. "Welcome to the dress house! My name is Austin. How can I help you?" I said checking out the man in front of me. He was tall, had ginger hair, and for some reason reminded me of a cat. He was wearing some monstrosity of a dress. It was puffy, pink, and looked like a ballerina shit it out. "Oh hunny that dress is just not doing it for you. Come on, ill get you fixed up." I said grabbing his hand and pulling him to the back. "What's your name?" "Why I'm the ginger princess of cat land." He said with great pride. "Ohmygod! I had no Idea I was in the presence of loyalty princess Alan." I said bowing ."No worries. It's not everyday I'm graced with someone as good looking as you." Alan said. "Oh my. You're making me blush. Now come on I just can't deal with that dress. I've got the perfect one for you." I went to the back an pulled out a stunning emerald colored floor length gown. I put it in the room with Alan to have him check it out. "Wow, this is beautiful." He said feeling the velvet material. "Why thank you! I designed this one myself. The emerald will look stunning on your skin and make your hair pop." I said. "I believe so. Can you help me unzip?" He said bending over. I went over and slowly unzipped the pink mess he was wearing. As I did I noticed how muscular his back was and couldn't help but tracing my fingers against his back. "You're very well built." I muttered trying to keep my thoughts clean. "Thank you Austin." I left the room for him to slip on his dress. He came out and he made my jaw drop. "Wow. You look amazingly handsome. It's like that dress was made for you." I gasped out. "Maybe it was. You made it just for me incase one day I popped in." He laughed as he came up to me. He leaned in closer and kissed my lips. "I enjoy the looks of you." He muttered pulling me closer. "Can you unzip me?" He whispered into my ear then bit it before walking into the dressing room. Stunned and speechless I followed him in. He was bent over like before just waiting for me. I unzipped him and let the dress fall down revealing him naked and hard. "Oh my." I whispered. "Would you mate with me?" The ginger asked. "Why of course." I went over and he quickly removed all my clothes before ordering me to my knees. I quickly took him into my mouth. He throbbed in my mouth as I sucked him in. I swirled my tongue around him. As I sucked earning satisfied noises from Alan. I bobbed my head back and forth eagerly sucking him. He grabbed my hair making him go deeper as he took over his pleasure. He moved my head back and forth fucking my mouth. "Oh my Austin. You're very good at this." "You may be a princess but I know your a very bad boy." I moaned out. I stopped sucking him and stood up. "Fuck me already." He whispered into my ear. "I'd be glad too." I said bending him over like before. I opened the drawer behind me pulling out some lube and rubbing it on myself. I didn't waste time and just slammed into Alan. "Holy fuck Austin." He moaned. "Is the princess loosing her manners?" I said as I slammed in again. Alan screamed out which turned me on more. I started fucking him faster feeling how tight he was. He felt amazing and I was moaning like crazy. "God dammit Alan you're amazing." I got out. Alan's breathing got more erratic and I could tell he was close. I reached around and jerked him off matching my pace to my strokes. "Oh my god Austin. Fucking shit." He said breathing heavily. He screamed out next and I knew he had reached his climax. All the sexy noises he was making was enough to send me over the edge and shot inside him. I pulled out and leaned against the wall. "Wow." Was all I could say. "So ill take the dress. You've convinced me." Alan said winking and pulling on my green dress.