//Chapter one\\

Genevieve's POV

"Hey sis more your booty I'm getting squished" I thought to my sister as we communicated through our thoughts.

"Sure sis whatever you want." my sister replied.

As my sister moved to stretch she hit something and we heard a loud crack then suddenly started to shake and tumble. All of a sudden it was getting harder and harder to breath.

"I'm scared and I cant breath whats happening." I heard my sisters scared thoughts in my head and forced myself to stay calm.

"I dont know sis just stay calm Im sure It'll be alright I'll try to keep you safe." All around us in the outside world we heard loud sounds and different people shouting, large clashes and bangs could be heard but I wasnt afaid, I had to be strong for my sister.

All of a sudden there was a bright light coming from no where and a man came and took my sister.

"No Sis!!!" We yelled at the same time as she was being carried away from me.

From the voices outside I could here a mans voice who I think is my father.

"Its Renesmee." He was talking about my sister but what about me I'm still in here and its so hard to breathe!!

I continued to hear different murmers from people I've come to semi-recognise all the whilethe oxygen is becoming less plentiful and it feels like I'm dying. But I dont want to die so I keep squirming and thrashing trying to make someone see that I'm in here. Suddenly I feel something enter my veins and its the most pain I can ever imagine enduring even though I dont even know if I'm technically alive. It was a strange burning that makes me feel I'm on fire, also like I'm freezing to death. I keep screaming and screaming inside my head and I think someone finally hears me.

"Strange." I hear the same man that was talking earlier mutter

"What is it Edward?" This voice is higher pitched than the first, I know I've heard it from all the times people have been talking to mom. I just keep screaming and calling for help to make the pain go away,

"I thought I just heard... oh my god!" then suddenly im being lifted up and everything is so bright and colorful its all so beautiful. Looking around its like I can see every dust partical and every leaf on every tree outside, its amazing.

"Twins oh my look at her Edward shes absolutely beautiful." The high voice was practically singing. I look over and see a very pretty woman with amazing golden eyes and short black hair.

"Yes she is very pretty aren't you little angel? I'm your daddy." I hear the man say.

I giggle at him and put my tiny hands on his face.

"Alice can you take her and clean her up for me please?" My dad asks the lady, Alice.

"Of course Edward let me have her." Dad hands me over to the lady, she takes me and as were walking to some other room she starts talking

"Well aren't you the best little surprise we've ever had the pleasure to have. My names aunty Alice" she cooed. I looked around the room and it was okay I guess but there was a very ugly color on the walls I think it's called pink but I'm not sure, that I did not like at all.

"I can already tell by the way your looking at everything your going to be a little diva but don't worry Aunty Alice is going to spoil you rotten." she said as she washed off my body wrapped me in a blanket gave me something warm on my head and handed me something very cuddly which I immediately grabbed. (image above) I felt myself growing tired so I started to close my eyes and nestle into Aunty Alice.

"Goodnight little angel, my little Genevieve Rosalice Cullen." I heard her whisper just before I fell asleep.