Last Chance

Dorothy looked at everyone who had been turned into a puppet by the Jester. He smiled evilly down at her.
"Everyone back to your boxes!" The Jester screamed and waived his wand. They all returned to their cases. Dorothy looked at the case Glinda was in and knew she had no chance of beating him if she couldn't.
"You might have been able to kill my sister with your little bucket of water trick but where are your friends now? Oh that's right I have them!" The Jester cackled and raised the Lion's cage, Tinman's water chamber and the Scarcrows wheel. Dorothy tried to approach them but she couldn't.
"Wait.. the Wicked witch was your sister? I never meant to kill her!" Dorothy said and the Jester laughed.
"Oh please that just means I got her broomstick and made it rightfully mine!" He shouted.
Little did he know but the Wicked witch never died. As a matter of fact it was the Scarecrow who saved her. And she did have a name but nobody cared to use it. Elphaba looked bitterly at her brother through the cracks of the floor. She saw Dorothy and rolled her eyes. Then she saw something she wish she hadn't seen. She saw he had Glinda, locked up.. in a case. But she was lifeless. Elphaba felt a lump form in her throat but ignored it.
"Please just left everyone go! I'll leave but I just want them to be safe!" Dorothy cried but the Jester just laughed.
"You're chance to leave is gone. Now you too will be one of my slaves!" The Jester shouted and prepared a spell. As much as Elphaba hated Dorothy she couldn't let her brother hurt anyone else. She burst out of the floor.
"Thats enough!!" She shouted and Jester jumped back startled.
"You!? You can't be here you're supposed to be dead!" Jester screamed.
"Its not fair!!" He finished and Elphaba rolled her eyes catching another glimpse of Glinda.
"Jester free these people.. NOW!" Elphaba screamed and pulled out her spellbook. Jester went to attack Dorothy and Elphaba protected her. Dorothy stepped back stunned. She thought the witch was Wicked.
"Why are you helping me.." Dorothy asked and Elphaba ignored her.
"Now Jester!" She said again but he kept trying to attack her. After a while Elphaba finally used a spell to freeze him. She took her broom back and looked at Dorothy.
"You never learned the whole story.." Elphaba said. Dorothy looked ashamed.
"I'm really sorry." She said and Elphaba shook her head.
"Forget it. We don't have much time. That spell isn't going to last long." Elphaba said and shattered the orb on the end of his wand. The spell broke on Jester right before the spell on everyone else.
"Elphaba you always ruin everything for me! You're no fun!" He said and Elphaba rolled her eyes.
"Look its her." Said someone
"The witch is back!" Another screamed but Elphaba wasn't focusing on any of them. She looked at Glinda who was confused and almost crying. Elphaba had been 'dead' for years but she was really just hiding.
"Elphaba.." Glinda finally said as everyone cleared a path. Glinda walked toward her and Elphaba dropped the now broken broom. Dorothy looked confused and stepped out from behind Elphaba.
"Glinda your okay." She said and Glinda smiled at her but she kept her focus on Elphaba.
Everyone started to crowd around Dorothy and Glinda because they didn't know Elphaba had saved the day. She turned to leave but didn't. She walked to the window and stared out it until the commotion died down.
After Glinda sent Dorothy home and everyone else had cleared out the castle she turned her attention to the window where her exfriend stood.
"Elphaba.. you're alive.." she said still in shock. Elphaba turned around to finally face her friend.
"Yeah.. I .. i had to hide.. Dorothy tried to kill me but water? Really?" Elphaba said and Glinda laughed kinda awkwardly. They stood there for a few minutes in awkward silence until Glinda finally realized what happened.
"Elphie.. you were alive.. you were always alive.." she said falling to the floor and beginning to cry.
"So long.. it took me so long to get over your death and now you're back..." Glinda continued to cry. Elphaba approached and knelt down next to her.
"I'm sorry Glinda.. I'm really sorry.. I wanted to come out.. I was so scared ." She admitted and Glinda hugged her.
"Elphie.." she said. Elphaba pushed her away and turned her head.
"I'm an awful friend.." Elphaba said and Glinda turned her to face her again. She looked into her eyes.
Why couldn't Glinda just admit her feelings for Elphaba. What happened next startled them both. Elphaba reached her hand up and placed it on Glinda's cheek then leaned in and kissed her. After a few seconds Glinda pulled away and looked at her friend.
"I'm sorry.. I should go." Elphaba said going to leave. Glinda grabbed her wrist.
"Don't go.." Glinda said pulling her back and kissing her again.
Elphaba pulled away and looked her in the eyes.
"Are you sure.." Elphaba said and Glinda nodded.
"You have no idea how much I've missed you." She said and hugged her friend again.
"Please don't leave." Glinda siad and Elphaba shook her head.
"Never again." She whispered and kissed Glinda's cheek.

END.