4

(Stella's pov)

I woke up to the feeling of a pair of eyes staring at me, I tried to fall asleep but I couldn't shake it. I turned over and saw Paige fast asleep, honestly I was surprised she could sleep on the shit beds they give us. Paige, she seemed like a nice girl, which makes me wonder how she got here in the first place but hey you can't judge a book by its cover.
Fuck I can't shake that feeling. I tried closing my eyes again, slowly going to bed....

"Who, the fuck. Is she." My eyes shot open, that creepily calm but intense voice made me cringe. Looking to the sound of the voice I saw none other than Chapman, a confused slightly angry look on her face as her eyes were locked on Paige.
"She's my roommate you insane twat! What the fuck are you doing here?!" I whisper shouted careful not to wake up the girl next to me. Soon the lights came on in all the cubes and the lady over intercom was telling us to wake up.

I sat up in my bed rubbing my face and fucking with my hair still completely aware that Piper's crazy ass was outside my bunk. Soon Paige woke up and realized it too "Good morning sunshine" she said in a groggy voice, I laughed to myself "Mornin'"
Soon Paige saw Piper and she was confused as hell, "Um, what's up?" Piper switched her roles in a millisecond I swear that bitch has split personalities. She went from psycho bitch to Marry fucking Poppins.

"Oh! I'm so sorry! I just came to say hi, I saw you walking around yesterday but I didn't want to bother you. I'm Piper Chapman" She gave Paige the most convincing smile she could while she stuck out her hand.
Paige took it and shook it, "I'm Isabella Paige, nice to meet you Chapman" after the short introduction Piper finally left, Paige made her bed and sat on mine across from me. She smirked at me laughing out loud.
"Alright she's out, spill it."

(Izzy's pov)
Damn that Piper chick sounds like a nut ball!
Stella told me everything, the short lived "affair" between then, the panty business, (which I have no intention of getting into)  and Piper getting her sent to max.
"So that's why she was staring at me with killer eyes?" I asked Stella "Yeah pretty much, she still has feelings but I'm done with it." I nodded, "so what do we do now?" She got up off the bed & held out her hand "Well Paige since today is your first official day I'll stick with ya, let's go eat yeah?"

We make it out to the mess hall, everyone who sees me seems fascinated, probably because I'm new & they don't know me. Stella and I get in line for breakfast, the girl next to me is pretty tall, long black hair with bangs and some intense eyeliner, I feel her staring at me but I shake it off. We get our trays and the food looks pretty good, Stella said that the chef Red finally got her kitchen back so they stopped giving out shit. I follow Stella to a table with a couple seats open, I'm guessing that these are her friends, I notice Chapman at the end kinda by herself which made me feel sad but after hearing about what she had done any form of sympathy was out the window.

I notice Morello's happy smile as she sees us walk over and sit. "Ahh good morning you two! Paige how's Carlin treatin ya?" A laugh a little and think about our first meeting yesterday, "She's a ray of sunshine" Stella smirked at me and chuckles "Never gonna live that down am I?" I smirk back at her "Not a chance" we start laughing and she slaps my shoulder.

"Well" Morello piped up "I'm glad you two are getting along, god knows how hard it can be if bunkmates don't get along" We started talking about random things, just passing time while we ate, soon two girls walked up to the table.