List: 4/5

31. Alibaba is not Prince Hakuryuu's "one gay friend" as you claim, so stop calling him that.

32. Yamraiha of Sindria is a perfectly able woman, so cease your yelling that she is weak.

33. The other kingdoms and empires of this world do not appreciate your "godly" presence in their land, so get out before they kick you out.

34. WE'RE OUT OF PEACHES. DEAL WITH IT AND QUIT WHINING!

35. Judar, you are not blonde, therefore you are not Elsa. (Author Note: Just crushed every non-blonde wanna be Elsa's dream ;-;)

36. Just because you wear purple eyeshadow does not mean you can suddenly claim you are a girl and interrupt Princess Kougyoku's sleepovers with her imaginary friends.

37. Singing "Circus" by Brittany Spears is not going to boost your popularity in the Kou Empire.

38. Mimicking King Sinbad's voice doesn't mean you are cosplaying, and it frightens Princesses Kougyoku and Hakuei immensely.

39. You are a responsible young adult, meaning you should not be seen stuffing your face with stolen peach ice-cream in broad daylight.

40. The members of Al-Thamen do not appreciate you skipping meetings with the sole purpose of attempting to fight Aladdin, magi vs magi, and then to drown your sorrows in mountains of peaches because he soundly beats you.

Bonus:

"Hehe....this should do it!" Judar grinned at himself in the mirror, carefully eyeing his appearance. His segmented braid was undone, causing his hair to tumble down his shoulders freely in waves. A white Indian leg dress was wrapped round his legs, and a loose fitting shirt replaced his usual upper body wear. The jewels which adorned his neck and arms had been replaced with black and purple velvet ribbon. "Now, that old hag will have to let me join her sleepovers! Ahaha!" His face contorted into a mischievous smirk. "After all," Judar continued, "I have full rights to attend her gatherings, on the account of I wear purple eyeshadow. Makeup is obviously a girl thing...." He trailed off. The magi floated towards the youngest princess' room, and raised a finely sculptured eyebrow as a giggle tinkered in his ears. "Strange...I wonder what she does in there...well, I'm about to find out!"

The door flew open (courtesy of his magic) and a sardonic smirk slipped onto his face. In the middle of the bedroom, with flaming cheeks, stood Princess Kougyoku, the Eight Imperial Princess of the Kou Empire. In her right hand was a fair-haired doll, and in her left was a neon pink teacup. Tears of laughter streamed down Judar's cheeks as he clutched his stomach, openly mocking her without any remorse. "J-Judar!" She stuttered, embarrassed. "Oh, man, wait till I tell Kouha!" And with that, he rushed out of the room. Kougyoku growled and harshly pulled out her Djinn Equip. "JUDAAAAAAAAAAAR, GET BACK HERE YOU PURPLE EYESHADOW WEARING FREAK!!!!" With a war cry, she raced out of her room, hurtling after the laughing magi.

Meanwhile, in Kouen's study...

As Kougyoku's shriek left her lips, the sound travelled throughout the entire palace, effectively startling Hakuryuu and Hakuei Ren who'd been sparring, as well as Koumei Ren, who'd been observing them. Gyokuen Ren merely chuckled, and Kouha was nowhere to be found. Kouen, however, had a full view of the chaos, as it was taking place right outside his study. He sighed and banged his head against the desk, effectively knocking himself out. 'I need a break...' Were his last thoughts as he slipped into unconsciousness.

A few hours later...

"M'lord, the King of Balbadd has sent a letter, asking for us to-" Koumei Ren paused his monotonous drone at the sight of his elder brother peacefully sleeping. A slight smile crossed his emotionless face, and he draped a blanket over his brother. He then proceeded to exit the study, and turned around one last time, wishing to engrave this memory in his head forever.

'At least one good thing came out right today...'