Chapter 1

~Chapter 1~

~Olivia POV:~

So today is the day, the day we finally finish college and move to America. Me and Monica have been dreaming about this day since we were fifteen and it's finally happening.

As we're walking down the corridor I can't help but think about all the things we've gone through these last few years and how exciting it is to finally start our future in LA, we've got a year there to change our life's, meet new people and finally live how we want, even though we will be working as waitresses at an Italian restaurant, it's something to pay for us to do what we're going there for, which is party and find the Janoskians but we know that might not happen but with working at an Italian Restaurant you never know if the boys will pop in.

I remember back to the year we met the boys they were so sweet and funny we couldn't of asked for a better show and m&g we were so fortunate for that.

As we came outside Monica asked me where the car was parked, and as we walked we noticed our friends we've grown up with waiting for us by my pink Mini Cooper with a banner saying "Good Luck" as we got closer our smiles and theirs grew bigger but I could see the tears in Kitty's eyes. Kitty's one of our closest friends, she wanted to come with us, but her parents wouldn't let her until she could afford it herself "I'm going to miss you so much" she said as I hugged her and wiped her tears away.

"We will be back before you know it" Monica said and we hugged each of our seven close friends goodbye before we headed home to get our cases and say goodbye to our familys'.

As we drove away and waved goodbye Monica said "I can't believe this is actually happening, we're moving to LA Liv!"

"I can't believe it either, feels like yesterday we were writing our wish list about going and here we are. Well here goes nothing time to fuck shit up!" I exclaimed.

I dropped Monica off at her house and said I would pick her up in an hour to leave for the airport.

As I arrived home my parents had set up decorations and all my close family were over wishing me good luck as I walked into the living room, as I went upstairs to fetch my suitcase and change clothes my mum followed behind.

"Olivia, I can't believe this it's actually happening, you're leaving me, but I know this is what you want and you're going to enjoy every second of it. Remember, me and your father are so proud of you and love you so much." She said as she hugged me goodbye.

As I made my way downstairs I hugged each of my family members and got in the taxi along with my oversized purple suitcase packed and ready for LA baby!

~Monica POV:~

After Liv dropped me off I made my way inside my house to find my family all sitting waiting for me, I knew they never wanted me to go but they've helped me as much as they can to make my dream come true.

As I walked in my older sister ran up to me and gave me the biggest hug and whispered in my ear how proud of me she was and how she would never dare do such a thing, but was glad it was achieving what I wanted.

After that mum and dad gave me hugs and gave me this amazing Pandora bracelet with a purple charm and an USA flag charm, and after that I made my way upstairs to grab my stuff to walk into my empty room that used to be full of posters and was now bare.

I quickly grabbed my stuff and as I made my way downstairs my phone started ringing with the 'Set This World On Fire' ringtone. Oh how I love the Janoskians. Liv's ID flashed on my screen with this horrible selfie she took a while ago which made me laugh.

When I answered the phone she said she was outside waiting in the taxi, I quickly grabbed my stuff and made my way outside to the taxi with Liv waiting in the backseat.

~2 hours later~

When we arrived at the airport we checked in and made our way to the waiting area as we still had an hour left until we boarded our plane, Liv went to get a magazine as I pulled my phone out to see a twitter notification that Jai had tweeted. He had always been my favourite just by how kind and strange he was always making me laugh with his weird tweets.

The tweet read "Me and the boys planning on a new video", then I heard a scream coming from the magazine store and from the sounds of it it sounded like Liv...

Two seconds later she came out running with a magazine with boys printed on the front cover and as she sat down she started admiring Beau, I understand why she admires him so much he is damn sexy but... Jai's better.

She started flicking through the magazine until she same to the full page covered in the boys where the headline red "Ariana Grande and Jai Brooks break up again after Ariana is allegedly cheated on him once again" I didn't want to believe the story I love them both so much, but maybe if we meet them in LA I could have a chance now.

~Olivia POV~

I just finished admiring the boys especially Beau, why'd he have to be so god damn perfect?

"Flight 639 to LA will start boarding now, passengers please proceed to Gate 6." The intercom ran out through the airport. Mon and I made our way to the gate and next thing we know we were on our plane and on our way to LA.